PDA

View Full Version : about ob lillies...

excecutor
Apr 11, 2003, 06:30 PM
ok i have a question: when an ob lillie spins and self destructs, dus it affect if it will drop an item or not or should i not let them do that and kill em?

excecutor
Apr 11, 2003, 06:43 PM
oh and another thing, if im looking for a guard wave from an ob lillie, should i play in caves 1, 2, or 3?

Captain_Anarchy
Apr 11, 2003, 06:50 PM
no it does not affect its drop when it spins it still drops the smae stuff either way. and i dont know where your best spot to find them in would be id just play through addicting food or waterfall of tears alot of times i know both of those quests have an abundance of lilies

Eclypse
Apr 11, 2003, 07:09 PM
Well if you are Whitill you can get one from a Pofuilly Slime, and I think that the Red Slime drops them from Viridia or Greenill, I forget which one. You should also go for the BRIGHTNESS CIRCLE, that is a very good armor.

excecutor
Apr 11, 2003, 07:29 PM
ok about the luminous feild, how fast are we talking about draining hp? i mean is it like as fast as a hp generate or is it as fast as i recharge hp as a lvl 107 hucast?

Eclypse
Apr 11, 2003, 07:33 PM
I can't really answer that because I've never played as a HUcast to know how hast a level 107 regenerates. If it's anything like a HUnewearl's TP regenerate at 124, then I would say that the armor is a little faster, but once again it's speculation because I have never used the android characters in pso.

excecutor
Apr 11, 2003, 08:26 PM
ok so how many runs through addicting food is this gunna take cus ive already dun around 10 and all i have to show is a bunch of silence claws and photon drops, on estimate, how many runs u think this is gunna take?

Robomonke
Apr 11, 2003, 08:34 PM
Its all random. could be 1 could be 100.

Also luminous field drains heakth very slowly. Its not based on total time i believe its the time you spend walking. its like every 3-5 seconds you walk you lose 1 health. Not too bad a drain.

abracadada
Apr 11, 2003, 11:55 PM
Is the TP drain rate of Aura Field comparable to the HP drain rate of Luminous Field? Or something like the TP restore of the Spirit Garment (which is also about 1 every 3 seconds)?

VulpesMundi
Apr 12, 2003, 12:31 AM
Aura Field drains 1 TP every 5 seconds. The drain only occurs while walking/jogging and will pause while standing still and attacking or while on Pioneer 2.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-04-11 22:35 ]</font>