PDA

View Full Version : Client Startup - No Images (SOLVED)

SolarLynian
Oct 8, 2013, 10:37 PM
I just encountered a cool problem! I can't get into the client, technically, since it won't show me anything visual.

I heard the server's under maintenance, so I'll check back here in like three hours, but my client's not actually giving me any visual sensory detail when I launch the game from the patch. My sounds are working just fine, since I heard the startup intro more than once, and I actually have the ability to click through the intro (to skip it), but I don't have anything but a black screen. Is there any reason to why this is? Are there any fixes I can go about trying?

Thanks in advance for any help!
-Lyni

**Edit**
Solution: Updated my drivers and performed a file check through the launcher. Everything's working now.

Aeris
Oct 8, 2013, 11:32 PM
Make sure you have your video drivers updated to the latest for your graphics card and do a file check in case some files went bad during the download.

SolarLynian
Oct 9, 2013, 06:20 AM
Awesome! It looks like the case's solved.

I'm not sure which did the trick, but updating my drivers and performing a file check got me through the login screen so I'm really happy. Again, thanks for the help!