PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else not loading into Campship?

Smithee
Oct 9, 2013, 04:50 AM
I've tried everything file checking, uninstalling en patch, Restarting my PC, and even switching routers. I can't get to campship. It's not my connection that's why I want to see if anyone else is experiencing the same.

shachao
Oct 9, 2013, 04:53 AM
I've tried everything file checking, uninstalling en patch, Restarting my PC, and even switching routers. I can't get to campship. It's not my connection that's why I want to see if anyone else is experiencing the same.

You're not the only one :/

Smithee
Oct 9, 2013, 04:56 AM
You're not the only one :/

Welp this blows. I guess I would be correct to expect Sega to have EM today then.

TaigaUC
Oct 9, 2013, 05:00 AM
Only thing I noticed is when I tried to log out to title screen once, the game closed itself for no reason.
I'm pretty certain I didn't touch anything, so it was probably a bug.

shachao
Oct 9, 2013, 05:13 AM
Still wont let me log in...... I have Version 02.01.01 I do not see why not

TaigaUC
Oct 9, 2013, 06:30 AM
What happens? You get stuck at the portal loading screen?

shachao
Oct 9, 2013, 07:55 AM
when i load the game the ship showing unknow still. It like there no servers are up.

Shinureal
Oct 9, 2013, 09:14 AM
I was playing till yesterday late night, then they announced server maintenance and I logged off. Maybe they are still maintaining them. For now I'm still updating the game, hope it's fixed...

Kietsu
Oct 9, 2013, 10:20 AM
Having this problem too. Campship just gets stuck in the loading screen for eternity.

Smithee
Oct 9, 2013, 10:22 AM
I suggest not using the tweaker and manually file checking that's what fixed it for me.

Kietsu
Oct 9, 2013, 10:30 AM
I noticed the Large Files patch with the Tweaker installed literally nothing, and now the program won't even start up, heheh. Already doing a file check through the JP launcher right now.

Shinureal
Oct 9, 2013, 11:02 AM
After the weekly update it launched normally, still haven't patched it now, hope everything goes well after the patch...Btw, I'm using the original Japanese launcher.

shachao
Oct 9, 2013, 11:19 AM
firewall was my problem got it fix

Shinureal
Oct 9, 2013, 11:29 AM
Worked with the latest menu patch, still downloading the story patch...

pkemr4
Oct 9, 2013, 07:02 PM
>dark falz occurs
>gets suck in loading tube

fuck this

Smithee
Oct 10, 2013, 05:23 PM
Some crazy stuff went down last night (It took almost 15 hours to fix everything!), so if you downloaded the EN patch or large files last night, try re-downloading them again. However, if you did download them during this time, it DID NOT mess up your game - The PSO2 Tweaker has safeguards so that if it doesn't download it correctly, it will NOT install it.

Not the PSO2 Tweaker's fault. You can also do a file check (a far more efficient one) in the PSO2 Tweaker by selecting "Check for PSO2 Updates -> No".

I did File Check with the Tweaker :3 It didn't work Manually downloading the en Patch did though.