PDA

View Full Version : never-ending loading tube?

pkemr4
Oct 9, 2013, 07:13 PM
>DF EQ occurs
>EQ starts
>gets never ending loading tube

.................................................. .................................................. .................................

Lostbob117
Oct 9, 2013, 07:17 PM
You activated DF's Trap card.

pkemr4
Oct 9, 2013, 07:18 PM
i uninstalled the large files and now im getting this bullshit mess when DF occurs. just fucking great.

ill refrain from using the tweaker till this mess is fixed

and to add insult to injury my mom had me go AFuckingK and i missed the exp in Elder just fucking great. whats next? my sega account gets banned?

KazukiQZ
Oct 9, 2013, 07:47 PM
SEGA's server is just getting really busy with EQ approaching, and some unfortunate players will get affected by the mass traffic...Poor you for missing Falz :(

@lostbob117
Not if I activate my Counter Trap Card, KickFalzButtFTW!

Lostbob117
Oct 9, 2013, 07:50 PM
Btw, since we are on the DF topic. How was the EXP and anything good drop from Elder?

pkemr4
Oct 9, 2013, 07:53 PM
i got around 30k from 1 hand with 75% + 50%

KazukiQZ
Oct 9, 2013, 07:55 PM
Is this Falz EQ happened 7 hours ago? I had gone sleeping at that time xD

Gama
Oct 9, 2013, 07:57 PM
all the advice i can give you is

use a cable connection

check if other aps are using the connection if so kill them and feel the glory of their guts on your hands.

try tweaking registry settings to reduce lag. i did, got me a bit less lag. but im using wireless.

pkemr4
Oct 9, 2013, 07:57 PM
this one happaned at 8:00 something

all the advice i can give you is

use a cable connection

check if other aps are using the connection if so kill them and feel the glory of their guts on your hands.

try tweaking registry settings to reduce lag. i did, got me a bit less lag. but im using wireless.

deleted Tweaker, used jp launcher for vanilla files. currently running without patchs everything is working fine

also sorry mods. im just really pissed off right now and my isnt thinking straight ._. didnt mean to double post

KazukiQZ
Oct 9, 2013, 08:14 PM
^Wahhh... I miss this Falz due to breakfast (and I log-out too, should not have done that) :o

Smithee
Oct 9, 2013, 08:23 PM
It's just the tweaker it doesn't work right at the moment download patches manually and you'll be fine. Also Read around a bit more and you'll see that other have already posted about this problem.

Yutaka20
Oct 9, 2013, 09:32 PM
It's just the tweaker it doesn't work right at the moment download patches manually and you'll be fine. Also Read around a bit more and you'll see that other have already posted about this problem.

firstly tweaker works fine,remember to make sure 1)client is last working recently,patch ur 2)game(jap files), 3)patch ur english patch,
and lol if ur connection isn't fast,u are most probably gonna dc during tunnel loading,almost tons of players are coming back for SH ,falz especially lol.

i uninstalled the large files and now im getting this bullshit mess when DF occurs. just fucking great.

ill refrain from using the tweaker till this mess is fixed

and to add insult to injury my mom had me go AFuckingK and i missed the exp in Elder just fucking great. whats next? my sega account gets banned?

don't use large file lol.it's a evil file that causes a lot of trouble.especially during new patches

EnergyDrink
Oct 9, 2013, 09:51 PM
I am using large files and the english patch, working fine, the only time I had the loading loop thingy was when I had story patch installed, with that gone, it was all fine, for me the eng patch and large were fine.

HIT0SHI
Oct 9, 2013, 10:00 PM
I am using large files and the english patch, working fine, the only time I had the loading loop thingy was when I had story patch installed, with that gone, it was all fine, for me the eng patch and large were fine.

The large files are out of date atm, wait until they get updated.

EnergyDrink
Oct 9, 2013, 11:19 PM
I have been using them without any errors but okay, I will uninstall them (large files) I thought they did update them, just not the story patch (which as I said earlier, uninstalled for now, and it started letting me into campship)