PDA

View Full Version : Datel Keyboard

hououtate
Apr 11, 2003, 09:54 PM
I read somewhere that it was supposed to come out the 11th, is this true? how many people have received their kbs?

Kusanagi
Apr 11, 2003, 10:03 PM
I live in the US and I havent recieved mine yet. If it got released today I should get it around the 18th. So ill be keepin a eye out next friday.

Hyshio
Apr 11, 2003, 10:38 PM
I went to order one and the site had an error. The page for the powerboard wouldnt load and I know it isnt my PC. Im starting to wonder if we are going to get them at all.

F-a-l-g-r-a-n
Apr 11, 2003, 11:43 PM
codejunkies will rip you off. they told my mine shioed a long time ago and charged me. then they told me it had beem pushed back after I sent several emails. I made a post on their board and they said it was to ensure the quality of the product.

Loftgroover
Apr 12, 2003, 12:34 AM
I know 4 people with them...but they are all in the UK so Im not sure how the american deliveries are going.

Piro-Skies
Apr 12, 2003, 04:54 AM
I've got mine heh heh.

-Piro Skies

no1
Apr 12, 2003, 05:15 AM
I got mine but there is a problem with some of the keys. Some of the speical keys like ! £ ' @ etc are in the wrong place. It is annoying but how often do you use them really. It's great for just chatting away and it beats spending £50+ on the official one just so you can get special keys =P.

I phoned them up and they said they made it to work for Action Replay with PSO as a side thought.

Also, it's just a normal PC keyboard with an adaptor to convert it. You could just get an adaptor if you ddon't want another keyboard lying around. I now have 5 keyboards about the place (DC, GC(PC keyboard :S), and 3 PC keyboards) shame there isn't a DC->GC adaptor about that I know off.

Derkin
Apr 12, 2003, 05:58 AM
So far only UK costumers have recieved their KBs. Hopefully it will hit stateside soon too.