PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Multiple Joysticks Gamepads

Trekari
Oct 12, 2013, 02:35 AM
So I have multiple DirectX game devices on my system. A pair of Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs, an X-65F HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals...AND my Xbox360 wired controller.

For the life of me, I cannot get PSO2 to recognize and select the Xbox controller. I've installed the "drivers" for it from microsoft, and set the Xbox controller as the default device in Games/Tools/Input Devices control panel, and still no luck.

Is there a way to force PSO2 to see the 360 controller, without having to physically unplug all my other devices?

Dhylec
Oct 12, 2013, 06:10 PM
Perhaps you should disconnect the other devices & only leave the one you want, so that the game is not too confused about what you want.

Trekari
Oct 12, 2013, 09:29 PM
Why would you answer with "...disconnect the other devices.." when that is the one thing I specifically mentioned as something I'd prefer to avoid?

Yes, it works if I unplug four other USB devices. It even stays working while I plug them back in - until I restart the game.

Is there not a way to tell PSO2 what joystick to use?

Calliope
Oct 23, 2013, 10:40 PM
USB loads in terms of bus addressing order. So frankly I would play around with which port you have the controller plugged into to find out which one loads up first.
PSO2 recognizes the first DirectX controller it sees based on that information as far as I know.