PDA

View Full Version : RAcast

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 11, 2003, 10:54 PM
Sorry for posting this here, but the other forum for mags, items, and such doesn't work for me(can somebody plaz explain that). Well anyways, what ID should I get for a HUcast besides Greenil and Redria (I already have 2 chars. with those IDs) and what weapon should I get for the RAcast? Is GuldMilla good or should I shoot for something better? Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Edit: didn't mean HUcast there, meant RAcast, sorry my bad.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mightyJoeDunn on 2003-04-11 21:25 ]</font>

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 12, 2003, 02:51 AM
Greenil - Rifles
Redria - Armor and Shields

Yes, they are good ID's for a RAcast, but here are some more suggestions.

Yellowboze - Lots of Meseta
Viridia - Shots
Purplenum - Mechguns

If I were you, I would go Viridia, the shots will benefit it the most for it's high attack power. But, Yellowboze does do wonders.

Stalfos333
Apr 12, 2003, 03:18 AM
Don't pick yellowboze for the meseta...It does seem to find SLIGHTLY more, but you can make far more by selling armor and shields you find than yellowboze can through their higher meseta rate. All I've noticed between the yellowboze and redria is less items overall on average with the yellowboze, and a constantly broke character. On the other hand, 13 armors sold for over 2000 apiece...that's some nice cashflow.

On the otherhand, the Frozen Shooter alone makes the ID worthwhile for RaCasts.

Joe-Azlin
Apr 12, 2003, 12:12 PM
i like yellowboze because they find everything equally.

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 12, 2003, 06:00 PM
right now I am deciding on whether to make the RAcast Greennil like my other char, or Whitill (so I can find the Milla handgun to make the GuldMilla) and I am also currenty in the process of making a Rati mag for him, once the mag is complete I will make the RAcast.

Numba1stunna
Apr 12, 2003, 06:50 PM
i hate yellowboze... i joined a game created by yellowboze and i found a pal rappy and he droped..............2000mesteta! wow huh?

Elusive_Llama
Apr 12, 2003, 08:02 PM
Greenil or Purplenum. Greenil finds good ranger weapons. Purplenum finds mechguns, and mechguns wind up being some of the best weapons in the game.