PDA

View Full Version : Where do i go from here?

Hamster
Apr 11, 2003, 11:42 PM
I am a lvl 69 HUmar. What should i do to level up the fastest, stay in very hard rruins, or go on to ultimate forest? someone plz tell me the best course of action

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 12, 2003, 12:05 AM
Yes I am in a very similar predicament myself. I am a level 70 HUnewearl, and although I have access to Ultimate, it seems as if it is too hard, so I am just hanging back in vhard forest runs for some more levels.

JediAsh
Apr 12, 2003, 12:35 AM
If you can get online a team thru Vhard ruins and Falz is a decent way to level up.

You could also repeatedly do the quest with Kireek so he can be a meat shield while you pound the enemies.

I would personally recommend Ultimate forest as you can get about 30k exp per run (including killing the dragon take out 12K if you don't). Ranged weapons and hiding in doors can get you a fair amount of experience if you can't/don't wanna go hand-to-hand. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Guntz348
Apr 12, 2003, 12:46 AM
Throw on some arm units and just keep doing ultimate forest runs. You'll level faster and have a better shot at getting good rares. Raise the dex on your mag too. The biggest problem early level characters have in Ult is just hitting the enemys in the first place. If you get the soul eater or a nice partisen type weapon with some good hit %'s then you golden and will have no problem with forest. Thats what I did but I also play mainly online. Also remeber to JnZ everything too so it'll be a bit easier.

Delsaber
Apr 12, 2003, 01:02 AM
When I first got to Ultimate at level 57, with my lastest character I did Battle Training. Kireek Blocked almost everything and I pound the crap out of the Bartles, Barbles, Gulguses and so forth. I am level 82 in Caves now. As for the caves, that I did Lost Bride and used poor ole Cicil as a shield and the same in The Grave's Butler.

One more thing... Is an Ancient Saber worth going after? They look so damned cool!

Hamster
Apr 12, 2003, 09:36 AM
thanks guys, i think i will chance venturing into ultimate. But since im offline only, i have to take out dark falz by my self, his thrid form is actuallt the easiest for me because the only attack he actually hits me with is grants, and with enough light resist, it doesnt even knock me down, the only gun i have that does dmg period is a varsita, but my mag has 100 in atp so i can do 300 dmg with a strong attack with it

WhiTeKnighT
Apr 12, 2003, 09:37 AM
u should go to ultimate forest i was in level 60 when in ult and in a few days i reached 90

Hamster
Apr 12, 2003, 12:31 PM
alrighty i got into ultimate forest. the sad thing is, it took me about 30 minutes to reach the dragon, and i killed him just for fun, HE IS WEIRD WITH ALL THAT ICE STUFF. anyways i only found one rare through the forest, a kaladbolg, it is my highest dmg wepon right now. I have been using hit and run tactics with the varsita, people say forest runs in ult. lvl you fast, but it takes me forever to do one. Any suggestions? more lvling in v hard forest? Where can i find better Wepons in ult caves and forest?

Liet
Apr 12, 2003, 04:01 PM
leveling up is faster in Ultimate. I think the rappies in ultimate give you almost 2x the exp as v.hard ruins guys. however, v.hard seabed is always fun to run through now and then.