PDA

View Full Version : Starting Today

deathsway
Oct 14, 2013, 04:43 PM
Hey guys I am an old school pso fan from way back on dreamcast I have played every pso to date that has came to America besides pso zero due to never having a ds well about a week ago I grabd a 3ds and finaly today I have found a copy of pso o at a local gamestop and asked them to hold it for me for a cpl hours so if the guy is not lieing to me I should be starting my new character ton.. I was hoping to find some active peeps on here to play some multi with :) I am turning to this to keep me going until pso2 releases in America hopefully sooner than later lol

PSchiZ
Oct 19, 2013, 11:15 AM
Well, tbh I think you're better off downloading the JP version with english patch for PSO2.

As for PSZ, ehhh... ....

Atbar
Oct 22, 2013, 10:57 AM
Instead of making my umpteenth post warning what you're in for trying to play PSZ online at this late in the game, I'd rather say just find something else to play online with a more active community.

RLbitClassica
Oct 22, 2013, 07:34 PM
^Essentially what Atbar said. I love this game, but to say the online community for Zero is dwindling would be an understatement. That all said, I played this game offline for a year before I disovered PSO-world. Its still worth the purchase.

Atbar
Oct 28, 2013, 07:48 PM
I know Chaos Rappy has a PSZ group going right now that's about the most active PSZ group around these parts. I was being negative before because it seems like so many people here join up on PSO-W to play some PSZ and then quit because they can't get people to join them right away.

Vintasticvin
Oct 28, 2013, 08:24 PM
Yeah dude go find Chaos Rappy he'll lead you the fun in PSZ :D

Chaos Rappy
Oct 29, 2013, 03:40 AM
Final Phantasy Zero, my PSZ group, is open and welcoming to all, new or old, veterans or greenhorns. ;D

Just click the link below to find the group, and see for yourself if it's something you want to be a part of. We don't just talk about PSZ, though. We're open to any Phantasy Star conversations, or any other games you might enjoy as well. PSZ is the biggest thing for us, of course. :D

FINAL PHANTASY ZERO (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=484)

RLbitClassica
Oct 29, 2013, 07:56 AM
Final Phantasy Zero, my PSZ group, is open and welcoming to all, new or old, veterans or greenhorns. ;D

Just click the link below to find the group, and see for yourself if it's something you want to be a part of. We don't just talk about PSZ, though. We're open to any Phantasy Star conversations, or any other games you might enjoy as well. PSZ is the biggest thing for us, of course. :D

FINAL PHANTASY ZERO (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=484)

If the group is still active when I get home I just might join... unfortunately that won't be for about another month and a half to 2 months though... :(