PDA

View Full Version : Q's on inv gaurd and heart keys.

soralan
Apr 12, 2003, 07:11 AM
1. Whats the lowest amount of p drops a key can be got with, the guide just says 50 -89.

2. Just how rare is the inv gaurd, and how many runs through normal ruins can i expect to do to find one as a pinkal. Would be better to create a redria solely for this item, or just stick to my lvl 124 (ruins done in about 15 mins lol)

thx.

Guntz348
Apr 12, 2003, 07:18 AM
On 2003-04-12 05:11, soralan wrote:
1. Whats the lowest amount of p drops a key can be got with, the guide just says 50 -89.

It's 50 since the range that gallion offers the Key at is 50-89, then the lowest amount of Pdrops you can get it with is 50. Just be sure to take no more and keep refusing what he offers untill you get to what you want, it may take a while though.

2. Just how rare is the inv gaurd, and how many runs through normal ruins can i expect to do to find one as a pinkal. Would be better to create a redria solely for this item, or just stick to my lvl 124 (ruins done in about 15 mins lol)

thx.

Well it's a 10 star rare so that can take a while. Really you have about the same odd's I'd say with either ID. There's a lot more gunners then bringers and to remake a guy just for about 5 extra chances at it is really pointless. I've heard of people getting in the first couple runs and others that took about 50 or 60 or more and still ended up empty handed. Really it all coems down to dumb luck. I'd stick with the pinkal and just keep doing those mind numbingly dull runs. Heh, sorry if I don't make it sound like fun. But really all you can do is just keep on keeping at it and eventually it'll drop and you'll have your gaurd. Or better yet if you are online just trade for it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

soralan
Apr 12, 2003, 07:21 AM
trading is the last resort, due to its difficulty to find, i wouldnt be able to validate sits authenticity blah bla
h blah etc, so i want to find one for my self for when i have enough pdrops for my heart key (9 more to go then).

I dont mind the runs that much, i just use techs all the eay through so its quick, and ive already spent long enough looking for a star amp :/

Lupin_III
Apr 12, 2003, 11:42 AM
I found an Invisible Guard awhile back. It wasn't really that good, though. My standard shield was better...Gave it to my friend's char. (No, I'm not online. His char is on my memory card) If I ever happen to get online, I'll talk my friend out of it and look you up. (WWon't be anytime soon, though...) Sorry! Really, though, just keep looking. You'll get one sooner or later.

soralan
Apr 12, 2003, 11:49 AM
yeah, alone, the inv gaurd is crap to be honets, but when combined with a heart key, it makes a rather spiffing sheild.