PDA

View Full Version : Requesting account deletion

ShiroiRen
Oct 19, 2013, 03:18 PM
Is there a way to delete one's own account without being "banned"? I'm just asking because I didn't see a way but I may plan on having to use it eventually. I don't want any trouble nor to cause it.

Sayara
Oct 19, 2013, 04:28 PM
To my knowledge no. I've never seen an account completely deleted.

Dhylec
Oct 21, 2013, 11:43 PM
If you don't want to be part of the community anymore, remove any personal info on your profile & simply stop coming here. PSOW has a policy to NOT delete any account, so to let you know.

ShiroiRen
Nov 4, 2013, 05:27 PM
Ouch, seriously :-? ? Oh well, I really was just wondering if it were possible because I'm aware that some users already hate me on contact though and I don't want any trouble. Shame that it's not possible for getting info erased. :(

RazzRedd
Nov 5, 2013, 06:30 AM
Ouch, seriously :-? ? Oh well, I really was just wondering if it were possible because I'm aware that some users already hate me on contact though and I don't want any trouble. Shame that it's not possible for getting info erased. :(
I hate you on contact too...I joke, I joke, I kid, I kid. I don't even know you.

Jim
Nov 6, 2013, 09:26 PM

There are definitely some dickish and braindead people on here. I've had to just stop responding to people a few times. That being said, there are some pretty cool people too. If you can take the good with the bad, PSOW is definitely not the worst place to hang out on the net.

That being said, I hope you'll decide to stick around; but if you don't, you can actually erase almost every trace of yourself on PSOW. If you wipe your Details and Signature blank under your User CP tab (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/usercp.php), and delete/blank all of your thread posts here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2045353), only the name "ShiroiRen" will be left behind; no personal information at all. (As far as I know.)

Chaos Rappy
Nov 7, 2013, 02:25 AM
And even then, you can always do an Avatar Change and request for a name change, if you are really desperate to get away... :P