PDA

View Full Version : Item A Question About Online Item Trading

knight85
Oct 20, 2013, 02:44 PM
hey guys. i've got a question about trading items online.

let's say for the sake of argument that i'm playing online with somebody and i want to give them a weapon i have, if i dropped the weapon on a mission would my online partner be able to pick it up?

Link1275
Oct 20, 2013, 03:38 PM
You can't trade anything above 6* and you can't drop anything in Online if I remember correctly.

blace
Oct 20, 2013, 03:39 PM
The only items that can be traded are C and B ranked items at the trade station in the cafe. Dropping items in a mission only shows for yourself. The most you can do is to assist them in hunting the weapons.

knight85
Oct 20, 2013, 04:09 PM
damn.

i was more or less thinking of getting a cheap second copy of psp1 and 2 and using a save file i downloaded from gamefaqs along with my damaged spare psp and loading up my own character and the gamefaqs save character in a multiplayer mission and dropping items i want from the gamefaqs save inventory and having my own character pick them up.

getting a second cheap copy of psp2 would also be a way for me to get titles involving pvp battles so i can get the hard to get double sabers

knight85
Oct 20, 2013, 07:15 PM
is there ANY way to give equipment to online partners?

blace
Oct 20, 2013, 07:17 PM
Nope.

knight85
Oct 20, 2013, 08:32 PM
well there goes that idea.

i guess i'll just check over the save file i have with the boatload of gear and see what kind of goodies i can find and decide what to keep