PDA

View Full Version : GC: Dark Falz Vhard mode, does any one have any tips to beat

Milz
Apr 12, 2003, 09:46 AM
if you do please help me i have no idea how to beat him. He kills me and i do carry a lot of diamates and difluids. plzease help me

WhiTeKnighT
Apr 12, 2003, 09:51 AM
to fight him u can use any weapn but just be close to him, if i were i would use a strong mechgun or handgun, and use ur strongest sword or saber type, it'll take kinda long but u will be able to do it. but make sure u carry some scape dolls and lots of mates and fluids. u will beat him eventually.

BTW how the heck did u get rati?

IceBlink
Apr 12, 2003, 10:00 AM
Using a handgun of some kind with high dark % would be best, regardless of which class you are. You should take Falz on when you know you have enough HP to survive the claw swipe.

Don't rely on swords and sabers for the second-to-last and last forms... either use mechguns with dark and hit %, or handgun with dark % is good. o_O

MP3dawg16
Apr 12, 2003, 10:46 AM
A good gun,

3 metal/bodys and one resist/holy

you should be fine, now olga is a diff. story.

no1
Apr 12, 2003, 10:59 AM
I make sure I have a high slotted armour (3 or 4). I use, for the first 3 stages, All/Resist. Make sure you have more Dark protection than usual because when he is sliding around the room and bounces on the floor. The incoming magic I think is Dark. I had loads of light equipped once but I still died, so I think he uses Dark magic up until he shoots up into the air/heaven. Then on his last form switch to light. I have about 35 light resistance from slots and I take less than 100 damage on his light attack on v.Hard.
But in terms of weapons (if you are a Hunter), have a strong partisan, sword, and gun. You want a partisan or better still a rappy's fan is to hit as many spinning spikes as possible. They can be deadly in large numbers. You want a sword for the third stage and then the gun is for the last stage.

IceBlink
Apr 12, 2003, 11:10 AM
From what I can tell, his Heaven's Punisher attack (beams of light from the sky) is non-elemental. His claw swipe is all physical, yet pierces def and evade, doing a set amount always. The only dark attacks DF uses is megid (and only on Ultimate mode is it really effective)... but for those energy balls, I'm not quite sure... hmmm.

Captain_Anarchy
Apr 12, 2003, 11:19 AM
i believe that you need 391 life to survive the swipe i know its somewhere in that area, so if ya have 400 life you should be able to beat him easy, and yes you need a good handgun to beat him trust me

VolOpt2003
Apr 12, 2003, 11:56 AM
Get a raygun with good % against dark and make sure you have a good resta and lots of mono,di,trimates and mono,di,trifluids. and scapedolls.

Ryu13
Apr 12, 2003, 11:58 AM
for his 1st 2 froms just get a really powerful saber or dagger. i even used a dragon slayer on his and it was effective. for his last form get a really powerful handgun w/ a draw series element to just suck the life out of him every time! when i played him his grants attack was no prob and his swipe can evaded if u stay out of his range when he gets close.

Caecilius
Apr 12, 2003, 11:59 AM
If I were you I'd level up to at least 70 and/or be aiming to get an ATP high enough to be able to knock at least 300 health off a Dimenian in one hit.
Please tell me if one of these points is wrong, and let Doctor Caecilius sort it out...

Caecilius
Apr 12, 2003, 12:03 PM
Alternatively, use some Scape Dolls. They are my number 1 priority item whenever I fight a boss.
It also helps to have some Star Atomizers or Trimates on your action menu.

Joe-Azlin
Apr 12, 2003, 12:06 PM
get more than jsut dimates and difluids lol. i usually carry all the mates and star atomizers. then a bunch of scape dolls cuz that never fails lol.

Hamster
Apr 12, 2003, 01:03 PM
If you dont die in one hit, then dark falz is a walk in the park (this is my assumption to all bosses) . in case of that fluke now and then, like if he hits you to many times with that rafoi wave thing, just have 5-10 scape dolls. Use a gun on thw third form (since he moves around so dang much and is invincible half the battle). Also, if grants doesnt kill you in one hit , forget about the light resists and put in some power's for greater dmg, it will end the fight a lot quicker

Caecilius
Apr 12, 2003, 01:30 PM
Try grinding your strongest weapon as much as you can. Eg, if you have an Egg Blaster, grind it to +99 or whatever Egg Blaster's max grind is. Depends on the weapon, though.

Milz
Apr 12, 2003, 01:50 PM
I beat him now took me ages but i did it thx 4 all ur tips people ^_^

Caecilius
Apr 12, 2003, 01:58 PM
No problem, man. Next up's the Sil Dragon, post if you need help with it. Personally I think Sil is a pushover if you know how.

VolOpt2003
Apr 12, 2003, 03:08 PM
well done

blazeking240
Apr 13, 2003, 06:31 PM
lvl up to lvl70 through 75 first

Delsaber
Apr 13, 2003, 08:35 PM
I thought Vhard Falz was easy. His first form gave me the most trouble. I took out this last form with a Varista with 0%. I beat him at 57, I had a four slot armor with 4 general/body in them. His swipe took from 400 and something to 52 hp. His grants took me down to 100. He died within 10 minutes (the last form did).

Ropponmatsu
Apr 13, 2003, 08:38 PM
His final form was easier than his first and second for me as well. I have an attribute wall and my Diwari has good light resist so he hardly did any damage to me except when he used Megid...