PDA

View Full Version : [Ship 2] Looking for Friends

r4nd0m
Oct 26, 2013, 12:12 AM
Hey everyone!

Just looking for friends to run into if they're online and do things with.
Not really interested in teams as I'm just here to relax and have fun.

Working on Gu/Hu (42/21 as of this edit) and Fo/Te (46/20-something as of this edit).

Don't know much about TACOs except Nab I, but willing to give them a shot.

id: conlogi

icklebit
Oct 26, 2013, 12:25 AM
I'm also here, and will probably be hanging around here too just to talk or ... what have you. I'm terrible at starting conversations, but I'm here because r4nd0m directed me to this thread, haha. We play together a lot~

Would love to have some actual friends possibly, but I'm a little more sporadic than he is. Casual player for sure. ... I think.

I don't know. What am I supposed to say here aaaaaaaaah hi!

id: varinon

CanaanAzure
Oct 26, 2013, 05:18 AM
I'm not online right now but I'm kind of a low level on ship too. Level 20 hunter. I'll be your friend and maybe we can level together some time(: My ID is CanaanAzure. Character name : Canaan.

r4nd0m
Oct 27, 2013, 04:02 PM
I sent over a friend request. Looking forward to it. (oŽω`o)

I'm not online right now but I'm kind of a low level on ship too. Level 20 hunter. I'll be your friend and maybe we can level together some time(: My ID is CanaanAzure. Character name : Canaan.

CanaanAzure
Oct 27, 2013, 06:38 PM
WOOT |D
I'm not sure If i can get on tonight but tomorrow for sure [:

Chrysheight
Oct 28, 2013, 09:35 AM
I have three characters. If you guys need a team and more people to play with, you're free to join mine. Add クリパルサ or look up Oath to Order in the team list. We'd be happy to have all of you. We're all friendly and willing to play together. ^^

CanaanAzure
Oct 28, 2013, 09:39 PM
O:
I might have to take you up on that offer~.

Althira
Oct 29, 2013, 12:24 AM
Greetings everyone, i'm pretty new to the game and also to the ship and i would gladly be your friend! My character name is Althira and my ID is althirafrostwolf if i remember.
I would also be glad to join your team RhiaTsumiya if you would accept a Hunter level 4 ^^'

r4nd0m
Oct 29, 2013, 02:14 AM
Did you get the request I sent? I haven't been able to long on for very long today and won't be able to again to play until Friday because of classes.

WOOT |D
I'm not sure If i can get on tonight but tomorrow for sure [:

Not looking for a team right now, just because I can't commit to anything in particular like being on at certain times and all, but it seems like Canaan might be. Haha.
Let me know if you're interested in being friends though. I could always use more of those!

I have three characters. If you guys need a team and more people to play with, you're free to join mine. Add クリパルサ or look up Oath to Order in the team list. We'd be happy to have all of you. We're all friendly and willing to play together. ^^

Hi! I wouldn't mind sending a friend request if it is your ID. Let me know! ♥

Greetings everyone, i'm pretty new to the game and also to the ship and i would gladly be your friend! My character name is Althira and my ID is althirafrostwolf if i remember.
I would also be glad to join your team RhiaTsumiya if you would accept a Hunter level 4 ^^'

CanaanAzure
Oct 29, 2013, 03:22 AM
Did you get the request I sent? I haven't been able to long on for very long today and won't be able to again to play until Friday because of classes.

I havent logged on yet tonight... ._.
I got caught up drawing a picture of a rabbit-person.
But I am about too~
So we shall see :3

Chrysheight
Oct 29, 2013, 09:24 AM
We accept everyone. Just feel free to hit me or one of my managers up. ^^ We'll be happy to have anyone that wants to join. :D Also, yes that is my ID.

icklebit
Oct 30, 2013, 10:24 AM
I accepted a friend request, but I've had finals this week. O: So I haven't really ... been on to play hahaha. > W<

CanaanAzure
Oct 30, 2013, 08:18 PM
I accepted! |D
I guess I denied someone on here trying to be my friend too & I'm pretty sure they refuse to re-add me.

I feel like a major ass. ;3;

r4nd0m
Oct 31, 2013, 03:59 AM
I used your 'bot. Pretty cute. ♥

I've gotten random friend requests from where people used mine before, so it could have been that. The first time I refused someone trying to add me I felt that way too. Haha.

Now I just let everyone add me because I figure if they can use it why not?

I accepted! |D
I guess I denied someone on here trying to be my friend too & I'm pretty sure they refuse to re-add me.

I feel like a major ass. ;3;

Chrysheight
Oct 31, 2013, 09:28 PM
I accepted a friend request, but I've had finals this week. O: So I haven't really ... been on to play hahaha. > W<

If it was a japanese name, it was me. ^^

Erhardt
Nov 11, 2013, 11:54 AM
Im looking for freinds too ID Pyro Leader and my charcters are Pyro Leader and Wil Erhardt. feel free to add me :D

Haven Trooper 56
Nov 11, 2013, 11:57 AM
Would love to be your friend but to be honest I only started a few days ago and I'm stumbling around in the dark so wouldn't be much point.

塩竹ヤシ
Nov 11, 2013, 11:59 AM
add me~ IGN: 塩たけやし

just to let you know something, sometimes I will change my partner card.

ChiffonFairchild
Nov 11, 2013, 06:19 PM
ID is in my signature, I'll try to add but apparently I hit the limit for sending requests at 4 without a response XD

FenricEdge
Nov 12, 2013, 12:14 AM
Also looking around for people to play with when I log :)!

IGN: Chidol

r4nd0m
Nov 14, 2013, 11:12 PM
add me~ IGN: 塩たけやし

just to let you know something, sometimes I will change my partner card.

Im looking for freinds too ID Pyro Leader and my charcters are Pyro Leader and Wil Erhardt. feel free to add me :D

FR sent to you both!

ID is in my signature, I'll try to add but apparently I hit the limit for sending requests at 4 without a response XD

Sorry, but which one is your ID? I want to make sure I send the request to the right person.

Would love to be your friend but to be honest I only started a few days ago and I'm stumbling around in the dark so wouldn't be much point.

I don't mind if you're new, if you don't mind if I'm mid-level. ♥

Also looking around for people to play with when I log :)!

IGN: Chidol

What ship are you on? I did a player search and didn't find you.

FenricEdge
Nov 16, 2013, 01:33 AM
Ship 2, I'm usually on whatever block the game throws me into

r4nd0m
Nov 17, 2013, 10:50 PM
No results for a player name, two results for character. Can you tell me (or PM me) your player name so I can make sure I send it to the right person? :]

Ship 2, I'm usually on whatever block the game throws me into

strikerhunter
Nov 17, 2013, 10:55 PM
Character: Archer or Kelly
ID: same as pso-world's name tag.
IGN: same as pso-world's name tag.
Ship 2

I'm also usually busy but do feel free to drop by a PM when help is needed.

magicruler
Nov 27, 2013, 02:59 PM
Will add all of you.

My id is:MagicRuler

Im pretty fresh.So if you could give some advices thats nice.

Palm
Nov 28, 2013, 12:46 PM
Hello everyone!:3

Name's Palm,and I also would like to find some friends to run stuff with!
I'm low-midlevel.
I'm usualy on with my first character.

1.Leoriv Palm
2.Dorian Palm

Feel free to add me!See you in the game?;)

roosyval
Nov 30, 2013, 11:23 AM
hi im also looking for friend in game
ID Roosyval
Character Autumn

larthejust
Dec 1, 2013, 03:55 PM
I am by myself, but I will do my best. If anyone is interested look me up, my ID and character names are in my sig.

r4nd0m
Dec 6, 2013, 02:43 PM
Excuse my absence. Sent requests to all below.

sent

sent

sent

sent

Kneeru
Dec 6, 2013, 06:56 PM
Hi all i am pretty new and wanted to play with people i could talk to ill try and add you all my id is Kneeru

larthejust
Dec 8, 2013, 02:34 AM
Hey kneeru I think I saw you yesterday in lobby 9. I would be glad to help you out. Message me in game if you are interested. I don't have a team and I am by myself, but I will help nonetheless.

Termalus
Dec 13, 2013, 09:55 PM
New to the game. Looking to play with others and eventually make friends. ID is MagedouH and my character name is Valedos. I'm on ship 2 block 20

Krimson
Dec 15, 2013, 06:02 PM
If you're on ship 2 we can be friends my times are usually limited but I'll be willing to help if need tacos or something else, mind you I play only psVita so far.

Termalus
Dec 15, 2013, 07:09 PM
I'm using pc

BPsyches
Dec 16, 2013, 08:47 AM
Anyone wanna party up? I am only lvl 11 just started playing today.

ID: Vexed

Valkryos
Dec 16, 2013, 09:00 AM
somewhat new to the game, also on ship 2, just look for a pink CAST running about named Sierra
ID: SierraC.