PDA

View Full Version : im gettin fed up

excecutor
Apr 12, 2003, 11:31 AM
i played for over 5 hours yesterday and did over 30 runs through the addicting food quest. this goes on top of my already over 60 runs through the forest of sorrow quest. am i ever gunna find my luminous feild or guard wave???

Yosho
Apr 12, 2003, 11:49 AM
Find a slime and split it into 4 slimes with an ice tech (GI or RA-Barta), kill all but one then pipe back to town. go back and then do the same till you eventually get what you want.

It might take a while but my bro did it and it worked.

Palimak
Apr 12, 2003, 12:44 PM
Last time I checked, Hucasts couldn't cast techs...

Yosho
Apr 12, 2003, 01:24 PM
On 2003-04-12 10:44, Palimak wrote:
Last time I checked, Hucasts couldn't cast techs...

Oops I should looked at his sig >_<, anyway he can still get the slimes to split by using an untekked weapon's special attack to miss hitting the slime causing it to split (how I got my first SANGE in PSO):P, it'll suck to buy telepipes but he'll get what he is looking for in time.

Liet
Apr 12, 2003, 03:12 PM
androids are horrible for finding pipeable rares. i feel sorry for you in that aspect. Their power is great though...

LoreSeeker
Apr 12, 2003, 03:18 PM
Trade for what you want. That's the beauty of online mode; you can get rid of the crap you find and get the crap you want.

Palimak
Apr 14, 2003, 08:07 PM
*crys* I wana be online. Darn you parents! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif

Stalfos333
Apr 14, 2003, 08:35 PM
You cannot kill enemies and get the item from them. They will simply stop dropping enemies after you kill any of them...Even if you get a rare slime using that split kill and pipe trick, he'll drop nothing.

If you have a God/Battle, split it using an untekked or low level instadeath mechgun type special attack twice, then a normal attack. The slime will split twice. It might work without a God Battle, but I'm too lazy to check. Don't kill any of the split slimes, then pipe out and in again.

Blue-Hawk
Apr 14, 2003, 08:40 PM
On 2003-04-12 13:12, Liet wrote:
androids are horrible for finding pipeable rares. i feel sorry for you in that aspect. Their power is great though...

thats discrimination. andriods have the asame chance as any other character. EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ANDROIDS!
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

VulpesMundi
Apr 14, 2003, 09:38 PM
Actually, RAcasts and RAcaseals have a pretty easy time splitting slimes. Just find an unidentified shotgun-class weapon and use Special-Special-Normal or Heavy and you can split the whole lot of them. HUcasts and HUcaseals are the more challenging ones to split slimes with since they can't use shotguns. Unidentified mechgun-class weapons are a good substitute, though, using the same Special-Special-Normal or Heavy combo.

Yoda86
Apr 15, 2003, 07:44 AM
Or I guess you could find an Unidentified Sword then it could act as a shot for the rangers.

VulpesMundi
Apr 15, 2003, 08:09 AM
Only reason I didn't bring up swords or partisans is because I've tried it before and slimes almost never group together. Nine out of ten times they spread out and that makes attacking them with a sword or partisan annoying. Best bet for a HUcast and HUcaseal is actually an unidentified slicer-class weapon, but those can still suffer from slimes that spread out.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 15, 2003, 08:11 AM
They're called rare items for a reason...