PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 - Looking for a team on ship2

Friyn
Oct 26, 2013, 11:08 AM
Hello there!

My friend introduced me to PSO2 around a month and a half ago, and I've been playing actively ever since. But lately I've been getting a bit bored because team I was in suddently became rather inactive. I couldn't no longer find people from team to farm new SH quests or atleast join me for Hans' SH client orders. So here I am looking for a new guild.

I suppose I could say something about myself. I'm currently 21 year old student and as you might've guesssed im into gaming and anime. I could consider drawing as some sort of hobby, but it's been in this on/off cycle for couple years already.

RuneScape was my very first MMO and I played it for several years when I was younger. After RuneScape I moved to World of Warcraft and played it for about ~7 years until finally quitting. After WoW I moved to Vindictus, but I played the game only for ~10 months before quitting and moving to PSO2.
During all those years I managed to hone my skills as a gamer quite a lot. While I may not be the best player when it comes to PSO2, but atleast I can say with confidence that as a gamer in general I'm experienced.

Alright back to the topic. So I'm looking for a new team. As I mentioned before I started this game only around a month and a half ago, so I'm still learning. Currently I'm maining lvl 62FI/46HU and occasionally I might play my 59lvl Braver.
This what I'm mainly looking for in a team, or rather what I'd prefer the guild to be like(not in any particular order):

Active
Preferably medium size
Friendly atmosphere
Experienced players
Not overly serious

I don't really mind if the guild is open for almost everyone. As long as it is properly led and managed by leaders that is.
So in a nutshell I'm looking for "A relaxed team for experienced players". I just hope I've become good enough in PSO2 to fall under the experienced category^^;

Feel free to contact me either via ingame whisper, PM/VM over forums or just leave a reply to this thread.
My ID: Friyn
Character name: Tess, 62FI/47HU
Ship: 2