PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Question about the Crimson Warrior Mission

knight85
Oct 26, 2013, 03:12 PM
It says on the wiki site that if you're spotted by enemies while in stealth mode you miss out on the S rank and getting Lou and Magashi.

is there any way to take out the guards in the stealth mode areas without being detected? like with a rifle or a trap?

blace
Oct 26, 2013, 04:52 PM
Get through it without being detected and turning off the lights before taking out the sentries.

knight85
Oct 26, 2013, 06:00 PM
yeah i know that but i watched a video of this mission and there's 1 section where there is no control for the lights just a bunch of soldiers patroling around a sunken area with controls for laser gates

blace
Oct 26, 2013, 06:04 PM
Is it the part with crates all over to block their line of sight and having to maneuver around?

knight85
Oct 26, 2013, 06:21 PM
i think that's the spot yeah. it's been a few months since i watched the video

blace
Oct 26, 2013, 09:50 PM
I don't have much advice other than to watch the timing of the soldiers and make your past once you've got the pattern down.

knight85
Oct 27, 2013, 05:45 AM
yeah i figured as much.

it was just that one area i was worried about.

i mean the other area with the light switch. that's easy i just need to take out the target fast. but i was never all that subtle. all i remember of that particular spot is that the guy playing used the laser gates to trap the enemies in a specific area so he could move around but i kept thinking "he's playing a ranger, why doesnt he move out of the detection area and use one of his guns to snipe the enemy soldiers?"