PDA

View Full Version : my opinion on legitz

DemonQueen
Apr 12, 2003, 11:53 AM
they r so dam cute wit there pride! legit parade!!!
sum legits needa take the stick outta there ass tho lol it aint healthy! dont b so bitchy about how cheaters ruin the universe and ur our savior lol sum of u needa step bak and look at wut ur stating!
i read the posts and here comes the legit police.
i feel they r like nunz trying 2 convert satanz minionz lol aint gunna happen. so stop f***ing sayin ur special cuz i kno this u facts of life losers lol we were all legit once and then due 2 ST'z evil gaynezz we went to the dark side lol dont blame us.
i dupe yes i dont do it 2 corrupt the economy 2 cheat at my own gain because i suck lol i wuz rich be4 i started duping i do it 2 reinsure my hard work because they dont deserve 2 rob me of 9$ a month to give me a tumor in my head lol. flame me i dun care this is my opinion and u all have a right 2 urs but know this! dont say where r my facts opinions dont require facts, watch out ill go lorraina bobbit on ur a$$! lol mwahz (doing my part 2 start the war or sumthing related 2 it! liven up this party!)

The_Hero_Of_Time
Apr 12, 2003, 11:56 AM
i cant read your spelling.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 12, 2003, 11:59 AM
Yet another intelligent post by another intelligent member.

Must find way out of the Twilight Zone... Back to where people put thought and time into their posts.

DemonQueen
Apr 12, 2003, 12:21 PM
y thank u if being sarcastic or not lol

Aurra
Apr 12, 2003, 01:33 PM
Yeah DemonQueen, I know where you're coming from. Getting corrupted at a high level sucks hard.

-Eden-
Apr 12, 2003, 03:07 PM

Ok... umm, I got that you were corrupted... but thats about it. Anyway, yes that does suck very much. However legits feel there playing style and enjoyment is attacked by their encounters with tons of people asking if they have God units as if they were common or 9 out of 10 HUmars they play with come in with BKBs and J-Swords at level 50 cutting down everything before anyone else can get a hit. All I'm saying is either don't do it, or show some damn restraint.

Zeebo
Apr 12, 2003, 04:34 PM
sum legits needa take the stick outta there ass tho lol it aint healthy! dont b so bitchy about how cheaters ruin the universe and ur our savior lol sum of u needa step bak and look at wut ur stating!
i feel they r like nunz trying 2 convert satanz minionz lol aint gunna happen. so stop f***ing sayin ur special cuz i kno this u facts of life losers lol we were all legit once and then due 2 ST'z evil gaynezz we went to the dark side lol dont blame us.
i dupe yes i dont do it 2 corrupt the economy 2 cheat at my own gain because i suck lol i wuz rich be4 i started duping i do it 2 reinsure my hard work because they dont deserve 2 rob me of 9$ a month to give me a tumor in my head lol. flame me i dun care this is my opinion and u all have a right 2 urs but know this! dont say where r my facts opinions dont require facts, watch out ill go lorraina bobbit on ur a$$! lol mwahz (doing my part 2 start the war or sumthing related 2 it! liven up this party!)

And you call legits bitchy? uhuh.... *smirk* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif

Aurra
Apr 12, 2003, 06:50 PM
And you call legits bitchy? uhuh.... *smirk* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif

I don't think she was trying to call legits bitchy, she was just trying to show us that her cheating does not make her eeeeeeevil because she does it for the reason of insuring her hard work. And btw, I could read everything she wrote http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Guile
Apr 12, 2003, 08:21 PM
Yeah, it sucks to lose a char no matter what level!
Many people are bashed, flamed, and bitched at for their opinions on this board..but what can you do about it

and I understand why you dupe and what not, Hell it's your PSO life and you can do what you want!

The Lorraina Bobbit sentence was a damn funny one too lol

IceBlink
Apr 12, 2003, 08:37 PM
Um... by your post, you've just proved what everyone thinks of cheaters. ^_^;;

LamerPanda
Apr 12, 2003, 08:39 PM
har har i am t3h special! legit POWAA !!!!11oneoneone http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Generalizations, goodie.

No, I don't have UBER-1337-LEGIT PRIDE. I just like to use things I find, rather than getting items from other people.

I don't go running around trying to convert the heathen dupers, shouting "REPENT! REPENT!" and throwing all their dupes into a bonfire. I don't mind if people dupe, so long as it doesn't affect me.

Both legits and dupers can run in and tear things apart before I hit them, and then I get irritated. If you share EXP, I don't care what you're using. I don't care if you're on the "legit" side or the "duper" side; I care what you, as an individual, do.

Guile
Apr 12, 2003, 08:54 PM
On 2003-04-12 18:37, IceBlink wrote:

But everyone thinks different! =D

MasterJoel
Apr 12, 2003, 10:40 PM
that is one of the longest run on sentences i have ever read... and the bolds were annoying... i thought you had to be at least 13 to use a message board (or have parental consent). before you post again, i recommend passing the third grade...

sinner! lol

EDIT: does holy water burn your skin?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MasterJoel on 2003-04-12 20:41 ]</font>

Captain_Dude
Apr 13, 2003, 01:27 AM
On 2003-04-12 09:53, DemonQueen wrote:

Can't read... *puts on glasses* Still cant read... Your spellchecker explode or go crazy, or something?

Piro-Skies
Apr 13, 2003, 05:16 AM
I really don't see why you guys are complaining, I mean I can read it, sure it 'aint easy but it's understandable.

Anyway, I pretty much agree with LamerPanda on this one.

-Piro Skies

Derkin
Apr 13, 2003, 05:51 AM
DemonQueen, I suggest you take a quick look at this:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-10-11&res=l

Exactly.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 13, 2003, 08:30 AM
Can someone please translate the first post made on the topic? (and no, this is not a joke; I really can't make out what - if any - message is contain within)

Ranger_Larry
Apr 13, 2003, 08:47 AM
Just imagine you're a teenage rapper, you're hip and cool. It'll be easier to understand then http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Roleplay a little...

LamerPanda
Apr 13, 2003, 10:30 AM
I can try to translate it into English, but as for the actual message, you're pretty much on your own:

"My opinion on legits

They are so damn cute with their pride! Legit parade!
Some legits need to take the stick out of their ass, though. LOL. It isn't healthy! Don't be so bitchy about how cheaters ruin the universe and you're our savior, LOL. Some of you need to step back and look at what you're stating!
I read the posts and here comes the legit police.
I feel they are like nuns trying to convert Satan's minions; LOL, isn't going to happen. So stop f***ing saying you're special, because I know this, you "facts of life" losers, LOL. We were all legit once, and then due to ST's evil gayness we went to the dark side. LOL, don't blame us.
I dupe, yes. I don't do it to corrupt the economy, or to cheat at my own gain because I suck, LOL. I was rich before I started duping. I do it to reinsure my hard work because they don't deserve to rob me of $9 a month to give me a tumor in my head, LOL. Flame me, I don't care, this is my opinion and you all have a right to yours, but know this! Don't say "where are my facts", opinions don't require facts. Watch out I'll go Lorraina Bobbit on your a$$! LOL mwahs (Doing my part to start the war or something related to it! Liven up this party!)"

I suppose it's open to interpretation.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Apr 13, 2003, 12:09 PM
On 2003-04-13 03:51, Derkin wrote:
DemonQueen, I suggest you take a quick look at this:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-10-11&res=l

Exactly.

Hahahahahaha. Ya

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 13, 2003, 01:44 PM
can't we just kinda drop the whole legit vs "cheater" thing, really they aren't exactly cheaters are they they just take advantage of a glich in the game. can't we just end this war. it is just a game we can look beyond it, i have i'm going to stop bashing people who use dups and Dup.
why, it's not gonna do anything, it's anoying to the both of us. if the "cheater" is a mean person then well...i'll give them hell and and be a asshole to them. i won't nag about how they dup. i'll just poke fun at the. but some duppers just well do it because they don't care.]
i know it seems that i'm on the wrong side but that because well.. i not on any side. this legit vs cheaters war has been going on since ver1 DC no ones' winning, as we speak more GC new PSOers are learning how to dup, it's a un win able battle. can't we just....get along and forget it all.
i mean it's just a game. and they are just players. can't we just have a giant treadie saying legits shall get alone with "dupers" VIA not playing with them or setting up "Hacker only and Legit Blocks"
i think it would help i lil.
just can we stop the fighting.

"there's enough chaos war and blodd shed without a bunch of gamers and kids fighting because they cheat steal,kill and take advantage of everything."

sorry about the long post, it's worth reading.

Wewt
Apr 13, 2003, 03:59 PM
On 2003-04-13 11:44, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:
can't we just kinda drop the whole legit vs "cheater" thing
No. It won't get dropped. It's like asking for racism to be completely wiped out, which is not going to happen.

this legit vs cheaters war has been going on since ver1 DC no ones' winning
I believe this kind of stuff started when man developed the ability to think.

There will always be legit vs cheater whatevers with games, as long as there is cheating. That's just the way it is.

"there's enough chaos war and blodd shed without a bunch of gamers and kids fighting because they cheat steal,kill and take advantage of everything."

LOL ADGFDSDSDGADGFASghasndjkgfn

Please don't compare real world problems like those with video games, I beg of you.

Guile
Apr 13, 2003, 05:38 PM
Cuz people need to be given titles, cheater, legit, loser, bitcher, duper, etc.
That's why this will never stop! Plus it's fun to see people argue about a game..

Zeebo
Apr 13, 2003, 07:59 PM
No. It won't get dropped. It's like asking for racism to be completely wiped out, which is not going to happen.

It can... if sega worked harder http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif or atleast come out with a patch or so

Wewt
Apr 13, 2003, 09:30 PM
On 2003-04-13 17:59, Zeebo wrote:
It can... if sega worked harder http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif or atleast come out with a patch or so

PSO isn't the only online game in the world that has cheating on it.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 14, 2003, 07:31 AM
People want titles?

That's strange... especially when you consider that we legits would rather have PSO be a cheat free game, where cheaters and legits don't exist.

I said something like this a while before... You don't see anyone "legit" FFX players now, do you?

Morfos
Apr 14, 2003, 01:13 PM
They are so dam cute with there pride! legit parade!!!

Some legits need to take the stick out of there ass Dont be so bitchy about how cheaters ruin the universe. And you need to step back and look at what your stating!

I feel they are like nunz trying to convert satan's minions, lol not going to happen. so stop f***ing saying your special cuz I know this. Your facts of life losers. lol we were all legit once and then due 2 ST'z evil gayness, we went to the dark side. lol dont blame us.
I dupe yes I dont do it to corrupt the economy, to cheat at my own gain because I suck, I was rich before I started duping, I do it to reinsure my hard work because they dont deserve to rob me of 9$ a month to give me a tumor in my head. Flame me I dont care, this is my opinion and you all have a right to yours but know this! dont say where are my facts opinions dont require facts

I hope this helps, I edited his post lol =)

TeamPhalanx
Apr 14, 2003, 04:17 PM
Helps somewhat...

Err... I won't even bother replying to his post.

I think we can all agree that there's no point in "flaming" this guy as he has suggested. Nothing any of can say could make him look worse than he has done by simply making this topic in the first place.

Vantamiath
Apr 14, 2003, 05:07 PM
Nothing like using dupes as a fall back from being corrupted.

*worlds smallest violin*

Blue147
Apr 15, 2003, 12:16 AM
For 9$ a month we should be able to do whatever we want.If sega/ST would keep up with their severs,all the people that dupe because they lost their stuff wouldn't be around.So if you need to blame someone for "ruining" pso it sould be sega/ST.And who cares it's just a game.You "legits" care way to much about what other people do in their pso.

Numba1stunna
Apr 15, 2003, 04:36 AM
as cartman from south park once said....
whateva whateva i do what i want its my body, i dont care if i smoke pot and kill someone whateva whateva..(killing someone and smoking pot links to the fact they dupe and do what they want with their chars so shup and live your own life and stop putting people down ofr having their own fun their own wayd)

Tiamat
Apr 15, 2003, 08:43 AM
This is my stance on the whole duping thing:

Personally, I don't care if people duplicate items and distribute them. If you witness people giving out duped items and don't agree with/like it, leave the game. Don't sit there and waste your/their/everyone else's time by flaming and arguing. At the end of the day, what have you gained from it? Nothing. If you want a duped item, take it. If not, don't. See, simple isn't it??

I am not a duper/GSer/PKer or any other kind of cheater, but you have to see it from different angles and not take the "I think it's wrong so it must be" stance - which is the easy thing to do. I know some people on PSOv2 who do dupe items, but they are the nicest, kindest, most fun people to play with. And no, they don't run about with their Spread Needles killing everything in sight. You can't tar everyone with the same brush that easily.

You will never cure this cheating problem because there will always be other ways around it. You can bet, as soon as Sonic Team enforce another security measure, there will be someone laughing because they ALREADY know a way to get past it. This has been proven on this forums many times if you read back.

What I do think is wrong is when people INTENTIONALLY disrupt others' games. Like those stupid idiots who crash the Lobbies for fun, or PKers/CKers/Nol-ers, aggressive spammers/stalkers, people who force their way into passworded games...the list goes on.

I really do believe that everyone who does these things is missing something in their life if they have to go and take pleasure from others' misfortunes. It's immaturity and selfishness. Not good qualities on a game meant for communities and groups of friends.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 15, 2003, 08:49 AM
Oh wow... the old 'blame ST' and the 'cheating doesn't hurt anyone' statements...

Can't any cheater out there actually form an argument that hasn't been used a zillion times before? If it didn't work after a zillion tries, it ain't gonna work now.

Elusive_Llama
Apr 15, 2003, 10:21 AM
Demonqueen, do society a favor and go back to sk001, kthx.

Both legits and dupers can run in and tear things apart before I hit them, and then I get irritated. If you share EXP, I don't care what you're using. I don't care if you're on the "legit" side or the "duper" side; I care what you, as an individual, do.

Sounds exactly like my philosophy. Scumbags are scumbags. I love watching that HUmar with the T-J sword run far ahead of the group in Ultimate Ruins, thinking he can take on anything with his uber-1337 sword. Then I go res him so he can do it again for my amusement.

KodiaX987
Apr 15, 2003, 02:03 PM
The advantage of PSO: if you get stuck with a cheater, go lone wolf and go for all the sweet boxes and huge XP rooms. The cheater will probably try to go straight for the boss. Who cares about the boss! I make more XP killing an army of Dimenians in 2 minutes than I do killing Falz. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Blue147
Apr 15, 2003, 02:18 PM
On 2003-04-15 06:49, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Oh wow... the old 'blame ST' and the 'cheating doesn't hurt anyone' statements...

Can't any cheater out there actually form an argument that hasn't been used a zillion times before? If it didn't work after a zillion tries, it ain't gonna work now.

You need to stop raging on people for how the play a game.If you don't like it then don't play.

KodiaX987
Apr 15, 2003, 02:37 PM
On 2003-04-15 12:18, Blue147 wrote:

You need to stop raging on people for how the play a game.If you don't like it then don't play.

Why should I bail out because of a couple of cheating ? They're the ones who don't respect the game rules.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-19 16:54 ]</font>

NekoHikari
Apr 15, 2003, 04:01 PM
The simple fact is that the original post was made by a ten year old kid. I wouldn't even have bothered replying to it, save all of you did so I feel I have to remind you guys that this is probably one of the most immature things I've ever read.

If I could, I would ban this person. I know he's probably feeling somewhat proud that he got all of us to reply to his silly post, so if you ever see this stupidity ever again, just please don't even bother replying.

KodiaX987
Apr 15, 2003, 04:16 PM
Bah, have an 80 year old man tell the same thing as the n00b only with thousands of odd philosophical terms and we'd have gotten the same damn thing anyways...

...But maybe in a more poetic version.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 15, 2003, 04:23 PM
I don't think anyone here is commenting on the first post anymore...

Btw, blue, why something like "how to play..." after you quoted me saying "not that argument again..." when the reply didn't relate to the quote in any way?

I made a comment on a couple of sorry 'arguments' that's been used and beaten a zillion times before and then you quote me and talk about how others play? Uh-huh...

Asks for another translator/interpreter. (Again, no joke - I don't see how the the quote related to the reply) Did I miss something here?

Vantamiath
Apr 15, 2003, 04:55 PM
I don't want to argue anymore about cheating being unjust, because "they" dont fucking listen.

So, instead, I've gathered up a question.

"Why do you cheat?"

This is a very simple question, that I'm sure will spawn many answers...all of which I'm interested in hearing.

Blue147
Apr 15, 2003, 10:33 PM
On 2003-04-15 14:23, TeamPhalanx wrote:
I don't think anyone here is commenting on the first post anymore...

Btw, blue, why something like "how to play..." after you quoted me saying "not that argument again..." when the reply didn't relate to the quote in any way?

I made a comment on a couple of sorry 'arguments' that's been used and beaten a zillion times before and then you quote me and talk about how others play? Uh-huh...

Asks for another translator/interpreter. (Again, no joke - I don't see how the the quote related to the reply) Did I miss something here?

Sorry about that I was think when I quote that post,but that doesn't realy matter.The point was If you don't like how some is playing their pso then don't play with them dur.

brillyfresh
Apr 15, 2003, 11:07 PM
i won't blame ST ... duping would still be rampant even if there was no chance of corruption

KodiaX987
Apr 16, 2003, 07:22 AM
On 2003-04-15 14:55, IHPSOC wrote:

"Why do you cheat?"

Times question was asked: 1000 times.

Number of valid answers collected so far: 0

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Raziel_Kai
Apr 16, 2003, 07:25 AM
Sounds exactly like my philosophy. Scumbags are scumbags. I love watching that HUmar with the T-J sword run far ahead of the group in Ultimate Ruins, thinking he can take on anything with his uber-1337 sword. Then I go res him so he can do it again for my amusement.

Now that sounds like good clean fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

-Eden-
Apr 16, 2003, 06:36 PM
I love how people pick and choose the posts they want to reply too. It makes circumnavigating constructional debating so easy. o___O

Vantamiath
Apr 16, 2003, 06:42 PM
On 2003-04-16 05:22, KodiaX987 wrote:

On 2003-04-15 14:55, IHPSOC wrote:

"Why do you cheat?"

Times question was asked: 1000 times.

Number of valid answers collected so far: 0

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I don't think anyone in this forum (that cheats) even knows why.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 16, 2003, 06:48 PM
Actually, there was a post on that a while back...

Most responses were like to help my friends; because I don't want to spend a million hours searching for stuff; I'm rebelling against ST (no joke) and etc.

So, basically, it comes down to greed, refusing to see the consequences of your actions, and hormones gone wild.

Vantamiath
Apr 16, 2003, 07:04 PM
On 2003-04-16 16:48, TeamPhalanx wrote:

So, basically, it comes down to greed, refusing to see the consequences of your actions, and hormones gone wild.

Anyone got a nail? I'm going to frame this on my wall.

Zeebo
Apr 16, 2003, 08:49 PM
So, basically, it comes down to greed, refusing to see the consequences of your actions, and hormones gone wild

forgot lazyness

Blue147
Apr 16, 2003, 10:01 PM
On 2003-04-16 16:48, TeamPhalanx wrote:

Forgot pissed off cause you cant find a stupid pixel weapon.

Mystil
Apr 17, 2003, 01:41 PM
[b]they r so dam cute wit there pride! legit parade!!!
Some legits need to take the stick out of thier ass. Though it IS lol NOT healthy! Don't be so bitchy about how cheaters ruin the universe and you're our savior lol. Some of you need to step back and look at what you're stating!

]Questiojn from Sil: And that would be?

I feel they are like nuns trying two convert satans minions. It's lol NOT going to happen. So stop f***ing saying you're special, cause I know this - You facts of life losers lol.

Question from Sil: Uh huh. Right.

The rest I didn't bother with.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 17, 2003, 03:09 PM
On 2003-04-16 20:01, Blue147 wrote:
Forgot pissed off cause you cant find a stupid pixel weapon.

That goes under greed.

We all want rares. Situation here is that legits are willing to earn them. I've seen enough blue-hawk posts to know that some people do get frustrated by not finding stuff.

Cheater... well, are willing to cheat for a rare item.

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 20, 2003, 09:44 AM
it seem pretty clear,
A. there will never be "peace" or anything like a "we don't care lets all be friends" kind of relationship with between legits and cheaters

B. end to cheating (unless something were to happen and the all great Sonic Team figured something out and fix whatever it is that may be fixed)

eh i guess it doesn't matter now, if you were to just not pay attention to all the cheating it doesn't bother you, though one thing thats sorta getting to me is that people are now hacking into the game, taking advantage of a glitch to win (fine ok your a smart boy) but hacking into the game. i don't think thats right.

can we stop saying how much Sonic Team sucks? they don't i mean they did give you all the PS games not to mention the Sonic games, really how can you say "GAh i hate ST they suck there game is so unbalanced" while your actually adicted to PSO?
heh...something i guess don't make sense.
oh yeah don't forget the other reason to cheat.

"because we can" and "it's cool and everyones doing it"

lastly, in a offline game (not RPG) i do cheat, but only when i've beaten the game, there isn't a excuse for me cheating the best ones i can throw out are.

"i look for things that make the game a tad funner, like a hard mode"

"and god-like life is fun to have so i can go back and just beat up on the final enemy that gave me so much hell."

though i can safely say, i don't cheat in the newer games, and i've never boughten a cheat device.
i cheated in the first systems like SNES megaman X stuff like that, when a cheat was just a password.

OT: can a password cheat be justifid by saying "it's a password and it was sorta but in the game for a reason" as opposted to cheating when the game and the company doesn't want you to cheat.

yeah i know, i'm a post killer. lets just try and keep this going o.o;;

TeamPhalanx
Apr 20, 2003, 01:24 PM
I never saw password as cheating.

Well, in the pure definition sense, it is cheating; however, it's something that the develop intentially put in the game.

There's a huge difference between doing something that was intended and put in by the developer and doing something that goes against the developer's wishes.

Ranger_Larry
Apr 20, 2003, 02:51 PM
Don't most developers let the passwords leak out after the game has been out for awhile? (Azurik comes to mind)

Aurra
Apr 20, 2003, 03:06 PM
Lol, in the instruction booklet to that Bomberman game on Gameboy that had Wario in it (I think it was called Wario Blast), they had a page that showed how to put in passwords. It showed a picture of this guy holding a Gameboy with the password 2264 already typed in, so I tried it on the actual game and it gave me all the powerups. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

TeamPhalanx
Apr 20, 2003, 05:01 PM
Most all developers/publishers release password at (almost) the immediate release of the game.

The only one that's really good at keeping them a secret is Factor5/LucasArts. I still cannot believe that they managed to keep the Naboo Starfighter a secret for so long.

Overall, I think the funniest cheat is the classic Konami code for their NES games. Everyone knew it, and even though you weren't sure if it would work or not, you'd try it on every new Konami game released.

brillyfresh
Apr 21, 2003, 02:12 AM
the konami code .... brings back memories, what a classic

what was really funny was the spinoffs from the original konami code, like up, down, up, down, instead of up, up, down, down ... and the left/rights too .... but always that b, a, start ...

oh, and btw, isn't that cheating?? oh no ... lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: brillyfresh on 2003-04-21 15:47 ]</font>