PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at Arks Lobby loading screen

deadskrillex
Oct 31, 2013, 09:05 PM
My pso2 is stuck at the wormwhole screen ,my pc wzas running the game without any problems last year, but now i cant play, i know japanese, so i did not installed any english patches or anything similar, i have the latest launcher and permissions fix, but still stuck at the wormwhole screen any help would be aprecciated

Telchii
Nov 5, 2013, 09:26 PM
Did you try running a file check? I've had the vanilla game (no English patches installed) bug up after an update a number of times before. A good ol' file check seems to always help my problem!

You can do this two different ways. With the regular launcher, bring it up and click the third button down (so, from top to bottom: big "click to play" button, options, check files, exit). Or, you can download and use AIDA's Tweaker to perform a file check. Since you don't have the Tweaker (by the sound of it), I would just use the regular launcher's file check.

Also, remember that this game is new and still updating/changing. What worked a year ago could be completely difference today.