PDA

View Full Version : Super treatment strategy

holmwood
Nov 2, 2013, 03:26 PM
Can anyone list some bosses or areas where super treatment could work?
Im curious as to how effective this skill is for general use.

Saffran
Nov 2, 2013, 04:14 PM
Anywhere in Super Hard, really. Lots of enemies inflict status ailments now.
Bosses like quartz and vol dragon will be prone to this (vol espescially), the rest is more limited. Transmizer did inflict me Mirage, but it was a rare occasion.
Regular enemies like the flowers on the beach, the flame swords in the latest area, the poison turrets etc will provide reason to use it as well.
You could spare the points in the dark tree entirely to get it. If you already have PP converse, it's kinda the same so I'm not too sure about it's usefulness.

gigawuts
Nov 2, 2013, 04:43 PM
The problem is the only time I actually need PPC is against bosses, and most moves that inflict SEs also hit fairly hard against squishy classes like techers. I'm more likely to be 1shotted than inflicted with an SE.

Omega-z
Nov 2, 2013, 05:30 PM
@gigawuts - That's the reason why Super Treatment is for more Tankier types so they can live through the attacks. But this doesn't mean it has to be a Pure Tank also.

@holmwood - Pretty much what Saffran said. I would go by area with Super Treatment since the Bosses Have SEs with those areas.

Good Area's

Caves + Big Boss
Mines + Big Boss
Islands + Big Boss
Beach + Rare Big Boss
Quarry + Big Boss
Seabed + Big Boss
City + Hunar / Persona
Darkers Den + Hunar / Clone

Team's "only"

Tundra + Mini Boss / Big Boss

Poor Area's

Forest + Boss
Desert + Boss
Ruins + Boss
Sanctum + Boss

Other

Bombs (air)
Bombs (ground)
Turret Guns
Darker Pulm Bomb
Thunder Storms both types
Flower pods
Certain story foe NCPs
And passing SEs

There is a good amount of SEs in any mode but everything gets kill'd to fast especially in MPAs to let them effect you unless you let them.