PDA

View Full Version : Requesting translation help Error:816

Pyroromancer
Nov 8, 2013, 08:57 AM
I've been playing PSO2 for over since July 2012 and i suddenly got the 816 ban hammer. I read that 816 is related to RMT activity. I have a good clue on what implicated me as an RMT.

After a while of playing i got wise and started buying alot of AC/FUN tickets cheap at 1050 and reselling them a few months later for much more. Last night i put up a bunch of stuff I've been saving and I've been raking in lots of meseta. So i logged in this morning, sent my SP's out on their runs, went to work, then logged in tonight and put some more stuff up then while i was idling in the lobby i got 630'ed and then error 816 came up. My timezone is -1hour behind JST.

Additionally In the last 2 months I've logged onto the game from several different PC
's, all that belong to me.

I play on both PSVITA and PC so i highly doubt there's any implication of illegal software.

I have not received any email notifications to my registered email.

I'm a huge fan of the game and I've been subscribed to Premium for over a year. Can someone please help me write a request to Sega Japan Support? Just asking for a translation of the circumstances i have explained.

thank you kindly.