PDA

View Full Version : Affixing Help

Fubu
Nov 8, 2013, 10:29 AM
Hello everyone, I'm not very experienced in affixing and would like some help.

Right now my target weapon has;

[SpiritaIII] [ShootIII]

I'm looking to make this a 3 slot;

[SpiritaIII] [ShootIII] [Mizer or Fang]

In order to make this a 3 slot, would I just need:

[Fang or Mizer] [ShootIII]

[Fang or Mizer] [SpiritaIII]

Or am I doing this completely wrong? I would like to make it a 100% with boosters if at all possible.

Coatl
Nov 8, 2013, 10:33 AM
If you want it 100%, would you consider a spirita boost?

Fubu
Nov 8, 2013, 10:35 AM
Well, I would like the extra attack but if it's not going to reach 100% then I think spirita boost is the better option.

Coatl
Nov 8, 2013, 10:39 AM
Well I meant something like [Spirita Boost] + [Shoot III] + [Fang Soul]. And it's 100%-able all the same. All you'd need is this:

Main weapon
Fang Soul + Junk + Junk

Fodder
Fang Soul + Shoot III + Junk
Fang Soul + Shoot III + Junk
+ Spirita Boost from the shop
+ 20% Affix booster

Fubu
Nov 8, 2013, 10:46 AM
Sweet, I would like to do that then. Please excuse my ignorance but how would I add a Fang Soul + Junk + Junk if I already have the other two affixes on it? Is there a way to take them off?

Coatl
Nov 8, 2013, 10:59 AM
Er, well you could buy a 3slotted fang soul + Shoot III weapon and hope both succeed. Besides that you just have to rng your way into having your main weapon having at least a fang soul. :/

If you do manage to get shoot III on your weapon you won't need 2 on your fodders. You'd need only one Shoot III on a fodder.

Fubu
Nov 8, 2013, 11:04 AM
Alright sounds, good. I'm going to go ahead and do it now then, thank you for your help!

Fubu
Nov 9, 2013, 01:07 PM
Hello, sorry to double post but I have another question. I'm too poor to do a 3-4 slot affix now, nor do I really need the extra pp or ability. So, I'm basically trying to affix 2 slots to a few units.

I want the units to have [fang soul] + [shoot III]

So would I do;

Main Unit;

[Fang Soul] + [Junk]

Fodder;

[Fang Soul] + [ShootIII]
[Fang Soul] + [ShootIII]

Is this right? Moreover, I'm looking to have a 80% affix rate if at all possible, I may purchase a 10% affix boost for it but that would be it.

Coatl
Nov 9, 2013, 02:21 PM
Uh, if you are just trying to get shoot III + Fang soul then you just have to get fang soul + Junk and then your fodder should have:

Fang Soul + Junk
Shoot III + Junk

Or if you really want you can go ahead and buy Fang soul + Shoot III x2 fodder, but that's more expensive but has a higher success rate.