PDA

View Full Version : Mag attack suggestions

NicholasJWatson
Nov 12, 2013, 09:07 PM
So I got the Orion mag because it looks sooo baaad aaasss. He starts with r attack fire for his mag attack. 2 excubes gets me anyone I want though. What would be useful of that pool? I see there are piercing and exploding options as well as just spells. I know knock down is useless because it takes the enemy out of damage range and thats why I rebuilt a character after making a str mag (dont have premium)
Looking for ideas during this maintenance. Regards.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 12, 2013, 09:40 PM
I use megid. Randomly makes f. cont/sanctum dragonkin pushovers (and honestly quartz, and dragon ex on SH are just unfair). Nice coverage with burn on fi weapons for chase advance.

Also, it's ultimately on you, but I wouldn't raise a mag for looks. (besides, sonichi was at a good price with the sympathy concert cd release)

Sandmind
Nov 12, 2013, 09:42 PM
I find mag regular atk to not be truly important compared to the player. I would simply recommend looking into added effect. For example, I remember someone who recently recommended to use an elemental spell atk for FI who use chase advance as an extra source of SE. But Orion being a range/dex/tech mag, I doubt that example would help.

Edit: Nvm, got ninja'ed to it.

IndigoNovember
Nov 12, 2013, 09:55 PM
Blow, which knocks enemies down, is nice at times. Probably less useful than status ailment inflicting attacks if you have Chase Advance as the two above me have spelled out.