PDA

View Full Version : SCREEN PROBLEM HELP

Azusa
Nov 13, 2013, 07:15 PM
So I have a big problem.
It doesn't list the resolution I want to play at, it only lists up to 1920x1200 :-x:-x:-x

In the launcher

xillia000
Nov 13, 2013, 07:44 PM
Go full screen if you want it bigger than that ._.

Azusa
Nov 13, 2013, 07:47 PM
Go full screen if you want it bigger tham that ._.

...... It is suppose to show my CURRENT resolution at 5760x1080 WHICH ISN'T THERE
Comprehend?

xillia000
Nov 13, 2013, 07:54 PM
._. it's probably not supported...

Azusa
Nov 13, 2013, 08:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/k4GKXR5.jpg

Gama
Nov 14, 2013, 11:07 AM
you can edit the user.pso2 file to set a custom resolution

Azusa
Nov 15, 2013, 12:37 AM
In the original launcher or the Tweaker? The Tweaker should show all available resolutions for your device.
As I said it didn't show it...

you can edit the user.pso2 file to set a custom resolution

That is what I had to do as my post above

strikerhunter
Nov 15, 2013, 01:05 AM
In the normal launcher, you can change the resolution through the options setting located under the start game big button (first button). (second option from the top)

From there you'll I believe, 5 resolution options or so.
As for AIDA's tweaker, no clue. Never used it.

Aeris
Nov 15, 2013, 10:34 AM
Actually, you didn't say whether you were referring to the original SEGA launcher, or the PSO2 Tweaker, which is why I asked for clarification. It's odd that it's not in there - Is it a resolution officially supported by your monitor?

The person is using 3 monitors Adia at that rez (5760x1080 which all 3 is set at 1080p) which is why PSO2 doesn't support multi monitor normally atm, only the game supports one since sega didn't put in multi monitor support for the game like Nvidia Surround or AMD Eye Infinity, game seems really slanted at the left and right montiors from the look of the picture.

Azusa
Nov 15, 2013, 12:58 PM
The person is using 3 monitors Adia at that rez (5760x1080 which all 3 is set at 1080p) which is why PSO2 doesn't support multi monitor normally atm, only the game supports one since sega didn't put in multi monitor support for the game like Nvidia Surround or AMD Eye Infinity, game seems really slanted at the left and right montiors from the look of the picture.

So this is the problem....... Why people are still questioning.
I thought it would be common sense to everyone that that res would be 3 monitors.... :-?
Atleast someone was smart enough to figure it out.
You know especially since I put a picture of it?

Azusa
Nov 16, 2013, 01:16 AM
Thanks for explaining it, Aeris.

And Azusa - While I don't agree with your jerkish attitude, you should be able to put a custom resolution just as Gama instructed.

Well I said the res, it should be obvious?

And if you read the post below his I said I did and if you saw the post above his it showed a screen shot of the game? Unless I am imaging things.

http://i.imgur.com/6OdfTXL.png
Also as I said it doesn't go higher.

Azusa
Nov 16, 2013, 03:28 PM
I deleted my post, I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. I'm glad your problem has been resolved (Was there ever a problem to begin with?), and I hope you have a nice day.

Thanks for explaining it, Aeris. I apologize for not knowing every single thing in the entire universe, as some people clearly think I should :p

No, the point is you did not see the post that showed showed it which was on the front page and the picture was gigantic so it should have been obvious in the first place unless you really saw it and thought that's 1 monitor lol.
And yes there was a problem but I figured it out later on since I was getting no help at all