PDA

View Full Version : tell me how to do the temple on ult!

VolOpt2003
Apr 12, 2003, 03:30 PM
i can do forest ultimate easy but temple is hard !! give me some hints to help me plz!

_Spawn_
Apr 12, 2003, 03:48 PM
What Lv are you ? weapons you use ?

Stalfos333
Apr 12, 2003, 03:57 PM
I generally do episode 2 Temple after completing caves in any difficulty level, which is a good idea in Ultimate especially. The Belras are nasty, the lillies shoot megid, and the dimenian evolutions are speedy and hit hard.

My suggestion is to beat the caves, then try again. Prepare for the Megid with dark resist, since the temple has narrow areas where you're in range of the lillies.

VolOpt2003
Apr 13, 2003, 05:35 AM
thanks.i just done the caves on ultimate last night then i tryed the temple .but the ob lillys kepp killin me!.

heres my equipment:

Last Survivor +5 (00/25/00/00)
Guardian Armor (with 4 slots)
Ogre Power+ (x2)
Angle Luck
Elf Arm++
Spiritual Shield
Rati lvl 200 Def=22 Pow=57 Dex=42 Mind=79

rena-ko
Apr 13, 2003, 05:48 AM
get yourself one or two resist devil (replace the angel luck with one in any case).
an delsaber shield would make things way easier. with a dark resist of over 50, you wont be accidently killed everytime a lilly hits you.

good luck - after you can beat caves, temple is do-able.

Derkin
Apr 13, 2003, 05:56 AM
Uhg, the Temple is FULL of Ob Lilies. Take the above advice for EDK (Dark resistance) and never stand between two of them. Try to keep you back to a wall. Also, with Indi Belras try to cast Jellen on them (assuming you can).

VolOpt2003
Apr 13, 2003, 05:57 AM
thanks for the replies everyone! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

MonoxideChild
Apr 13, 2003, 05:59 AM
I would try to finish Ultimate Episode 1 before I took on Episode 2.

rena-ko
Apr 13, 2003, 06:33 AM
hm... you could do it like this:
forest, caves, temple, mines, space ship, cca, ruins, seabed.

take a good gun, stay at the doors - then temple should be easy even with out extra dark resistance.

Clef
Apr 13, 2003, 09:38 AM
I do ult temple all the time with my fonewearl and this is what I've found to work best for me.

Weapon: Summit Moon
Armor: Parasite Wear Vajulla
Slot 1: Resist Devil
Slot 2: Resist Devil
Slot 3: Wizard Technique
Slot 4: Wizard Technique
Shield: Light Relief
Mag: Bhima

Now, depending on what class you are, your equip may be different. For me though with the two devil resists and the light relief I effectively have 75% resist dark. I have yet to die from megid in the temple since doing this. I keep the wiz techs equipped to raise my megid up to 27 so it hits more often.

So long as you have high dark resist and use j/z on everything, it's pretty easy. The only problem I have is dealing with hidelts shocking me constantly. If you're not a force you could probably just use the delsaber set to get the same effect in dark resist. Also, if you're not a force I'd recommend using high hit percent mechs so you can cut through the enemies faster.

Otherwise, as a force, high dark resist, j/z and deband, and level 27 megid or better. I tried using megid at 25 and although it still lands, it's not effective enough at that level. Megid lands pretty well on everything except lillies and indi belras. For the lillies I would use grants. For the belras just use zonde.

Just a side note to all of this, I keep my dark resist at 75 pretty much all the time and I've only died to megid once since doing that.

VolOpt2003
Apr 14, 2003, 04:34 AM
i have 3 super resists should i put them on?

AppieDPC
Apr 14, 2003, 06:05 AM
*master in avoiding ob lilys*
hehe no kidding i owm them. Thats cause i loved playin with the lilys on close range in caves back in v2. Did caves a lot back in v2 lol. No need 4 resist stuff. 1st run trough temple did use 2 pull up a lil pipe now and then in the hallway hardly needed now a days http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Malkavian
Apr 14, 2003, 09:24 AM
As RAcast I beat it at lv 70, is kinda easy. I think easier than caves, especially for the boss...

Just take your time. And I like more to avoid the lilies than equipping dark resistance units. That way you improve your skills and is not that hard. Use the objects in rooms, edges, columns, etc... in your favor.

My RAcast had only 431 hp and a bit over 600 atp

The weapons I used Crush Bullet +25, Storm laser 40% dark, Stag cutlery and Gatling 20% beast 45% hit. See nothing fancy.
And the boss is easy very weak attacks he does.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 14, 2003, 11:33 AM
I wouldn't bother with raising your EDK. You're a FO, correct? Just hide behind pillars (megid cannot go through them) and hit the lily with grants. If there aren't any pillars to hide behind, use the old run into room, use tech, run out trick. Or just try to take some enemies out by using gifoie outside of the room.

Megid isn't that bad. Most of the time, the best way to fight an Ob Lily is go real close to it so it'll try to hit you instead of using Megid.

VolOpt2003
Apr 14, 2003, 02:35 PM
im actually a hunter. but i done it i completed the temple (took about 2 hours!) so thx for your replies everyone again!!