PDA

View Full Version : Ship Transfer?

Mizioki
Nov 14, 2013, 11:39 AM
I was curious if anybody could give me some help and information on what it would take, if I felt the need of transferring my character to a different ship? I know it cost AC [instead of meseta] but not sure what is the entire process I would have to go through to probably make it work?? cause I don't see much instructions on this site on ''how to purchase items in PSO2 with AC''

so anybody mind helping? it's mostly really because im in Ship 6, and I hear most the English community is in Ship 2.

Skyly HUmar
Nov 14, 2013, 11:51 AM
you take the items on you, and as far as i know thats it.

Mizioki
Nov 14, 2013, 11:58 AM
you take the items on you, and as far as i know thats it.

hmm? I know that but I mean the basic [pay to use] items that usually - we don't have access to. such as ship transfer tickets.

ChiffonFairchild
Nov 14, 2013, 12:16 PM
Basically, you take everything on your character in the inventory and it transfers you. As simple as that. I've done it moving to a ship and back to another. 350 AC per transfer. If you have premium you keep premium and any AC items that you have purchased and used stay with your character however if it is anything that is tangible (items, tickets, etc) that is unused you'd best take it with you or it stays behind on the ship you leave. Nice thing is should you not be able to take everything you can always go back and pick it up.

genesispso2
Nov 14, 2013, 05:23 PM
I was curious if anybody could give me some help and information on what it would take, if I felt the need of transferring my character to a different ship? I know it cost AC [instead of meseta] but not sure what is the entire process I would have to go through to probably make it work?? cause I don't see much instructions on this site on ''how to purchase items in PSO2 with AC''

so anybody mind helping? it's mostly really because im in Ship 6, and I hear most the English community is in Ship 2.

r u leaving ship 6 because u want a team to join?? if so do u want 2 join mine???

Mizioki
Nov 14, 2013, 07:34 PM
r u leaving ship 6 because u want a team to join?? if so do u want 2 join mine???

I mostly want to move because I just notice from people and even streamers that Ship 2 just seems to have MORE English people. and I want to have more people to hang around with. even if it's weather im on team or not.

but I really have no idea like what would be the best/easiest way for me to buy the AC I need to do so? because I think it's probably complicated because well this stuff is for people in Japan, not overseas.

Mizioki
Nov 14, 2013, 09:04 PM
if anybody would like to help me figure out how I can do the whole purchasing AC steps from west thing for anybody who has already done it I would appreciate it.