PDA

View Full Version : How do I assign things to my second action bar?

spinner198
Nov 26, 2013, 05:32 AM
I know how to get them on the first, by using customize and then hitting the corresponding number. But when I hit the action palette change button it brings up a whole new action bar. How do I set things to that one?

Link1275
Nov 26, 2013, 12:22 PM
You don't..... And as far as I recall that only pops up when your PB gauge is full as well.

Jaspaller
Nov 26, 2013, 02:27 PM
I'm not entirely clear on what you mean but... when you go to customize, hit the R (or ctrl if you're on BB) button before before you click on one of the three buttons.

Link1275
Nov 26, 2013, 03:37 PM
I'm not entirely clear on what you mean but... when you go to customize, hit the R (or ctrl if you're on BB) button before before you click on one of the three buttons.
He's talking about the hotkey bar on the bottom of the screen in BB. When you hit ctrl when you have your PB charged you can see that a blank one pops up.

spinner198
Nov 26, 2013, 07:12 PM
That might have been it. I think my PB was charged at the time. I don't know why that would show up though. Oh well it's an enigma.

Link1275
Nov 26, 2013, 09:21 PM
That might have been it. I think my PB was charged at the time. I don't know why that would show up though. Oh well it's an enigma.
Sega is bad at coding and just worked it into the existing code for the original system that was in place before BB, ie they just coded it in as part of the action palette and since you can only get 3 PBs on a mag you can never fill that up with more PBs.