PDA

View Full Version : WHAT DO YOU THINK?

JubeiSR
Apr 12, 2003, 08:13 PM
Hey I was thinking and I was wondering if there were things that coul make the game better, like:

>The check room can only carry 200 items.What the hell is that?
>they should have more classes like and races like Half humann half monster or dwarves or SOMETHING!
>MORE WORLDS!!!!!
>MORE WEAPONS
>More types of weapons(umm like chains, or bows and arrows)

If any of you think about anything don't hesitate to write ok? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

IceBlink
Apr 12, 2003, 08:22 PM
On 2003-04-12 18:13, JubeiSR wrote:
Hey I was thinking and I was wondering if there were things that coul make the game better, like:

Before, back in DC, the bank could only carry 90 items. o_o 200 is a vast improvement.

>they should have more classes like and races like Half humann half monster or dwarves or SOMETHING!

PSO is set in Phantasy Star universe, not Tolkien universe. We have three races. Humans, Newmans, and Androids. Seems okay. o_O I am waiting for HUnewn and RAnewearl though! >_<

>MORE WORLDS!!!!!

Wouldn't fit with the storyline. This IS a online RPG, remember? However, Ragol is a big planet... lots of places undiscovered...!

>MORE WEAPONS

With v2, lots of new weapons were put in. with v3, even more were put in.

could work, but Sega would have to create new animations for attack patterns.

If any of you think about anything don't hesitate to write ok? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sega needs to do something similiar to Diablo 2 and have "online only" characters, which are saved on Sega servers, so they can't be messed with! o_o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2003-04-12 18:29 ]</font>

Yosho
Apr 12, 2003, 08:23 PM
Be cool if we got at least new areas and or weapons but I know it aint gonna happen lol

We can all wish http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

Blue-Hawk
Apr 12, 2003, 08:34 PM
they could have added motavian's and dezolian's. a dezolian force would be awesome. or let androids have limited techs like in ps2 and 3.

Getintothegame
Apr 13, 2003, 03:32 AM
On 2003-04-12 18:22, IceBlink wrote:

Before, back in DC, the bank could only carry 90 items. o_o 200 is a vast improvement.

Yes, I remember those days... but wasn't it 100?
That is one of the best things ST did.

Vyce_Grypp
Apr 13, 2003, 03:43 AM
The game is perfect as it is. To add Dwarves and fairies would be like having George Lucas direct another inane and uninspired movie.

SubstanceD
Apr 13, 2003, 07:32 AM
There are times when I feel that the 200 item space in the bank is adequate and there are times when I think it is not enough, my main complaint with this is that I think Materials ( Pow mats, Def mats, Evp mats, etc ) should be stacked much like Photon drops are instead of having one mat taking up a whole entire slot all for itself, if this were the case then there will be more than enough room for all the items to fit into the bank. Take my case for example, my Hucaseal has only reached Mines on Hard mode and her bank already has 100 items in it, and most of these itmes are mats ( I will only use them when she reaches lv.200 so she can max out ), grinders ( saving for my monkey king bar and my black king bar ) and scapedolls ( for Falz and Olga Flow, I will probaly go through tonnes of these during thses fights ), by the time I get to Very Hard and Ultimate and the rares start pouring in I won't have room to store them.

I also don't feel that any other races needed to be added to the line up since I am happy that the main 3 races in the Phantasy Star universe ( sadly no Motavians )are all well represented and accounted for. I do however wish that I had greater control over what my character looked like. No matter how many times I try I can't seem to get the proportions right when ever I try to create a Humar or a Hucast, I want to create a male hunter who is around about average height, has a big chest, large arms, a thin waiste with well proportioned legs, but the only way to get the proper upper boady proportions is to create a giant. I also would love to have the freedom to pick out my characters color scheme's myself instead of choosing from a pre-selected set of allready colored costumes. It would also be nice if each charcater/class had a several differnent looks/costume designs.

My last gripe/complinat is that Sonic Team should not have taken Jungle, Mountain, Seaside and Central Control and made it all one level. They could have easily taken Jungle and expnaded it much more to create a self contaned level with its own boss, the same thing aplies to Mountain, seaside and Central Controll. By doing this Sega could have easily expanded on Episode 2 thus making it much bigger and more rewarding than episode 1 since it would have had more levels and more varried enviroments. Instead what we have is 4 short but sweet levels that are packed into one level and the whole thing is over so darn quickly that it leaves me un-fullfiled, shame since Jungle, Mountain and Seaside are the best looking levels in my opinion in the whole entire game.

JubeiSR
Apr 13, 2003, 09:09 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif You know what... FINE! BE mean like that i don't care if none of you guys can relate! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 13, 2003, 09:45 AM

PSO is set in Phantasy Star universe, not Tolkien universe. We have three races. Humans, Newmans, and Androids. Seems okay. o_O I am waiting for HUnewn and RAnewearl though! >_<

>MORE WORLDS!!!!!

Wouldn't fit with the storyline. This IS a online RPG, remember? However, Ragol is a big planet... lots of places undiscovered...!

>MORE WEAPONS

With v2, lots of new weapons were put in. with v3, even more were put in.

could work, but Sega would have to create new animations for attack patterns.

Sega needs to do something similiar to Diablo 2 and have "online only" characters, which are saved on Sega servers, so they can't be messed with! o_o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2003-04-12 18:29 ]</font>

Hiyo Ice-sama long time (if you remeber)

i saw the proto-type HUnewm but the site his long since down. but i tell you this guy was scare.
let me try this.....

he was big and buff like a RAcast and wore loing cloth his TM weapon was a axe.... i though tthis guy would be strong as a HUcast with just a lil mind power.
i saw this pic a year ago when i was trying to hype myself for PSO. i haven't seen a RAnewearl yet but i want one baddly. i'm sorry but the RAmarls ears ....
excuse me if i'm a "Neko-chanPyhliack"
@_@ i won't translate that those who get it, it's just a joke

Hunter_Daigoyin
Apr 13, 2003, 03:39 PM
I'd say everything is okay except for maybe more areas with a seperate storyline for a next PSO game, oh, and and I'd like to nee a Newman ranger, that'd spice things up a bit

LoreSeeker
Apr 13, 2003, 03:47 PM
Only change I want is Sega to save characters on their servers as a backup. It would help out a lot with FSODing and data corruption from the gay memory cards. Lord knows how many times I have lost characters to the FSOD on Dreamcast.

VulpesMundi
Apr 13, 2003, 05:22 PM

On 2003-04-13 01:32, Getintothegame wrote:

Yes, I remember those days... but wasn't it 100?
That is one of the best things ST did.

Actually, the DC/PC versions only hold 60 items in the bank. Add the 30 on the character and the maximum they can have at one time is 90.