PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Ryno
Nov 28, 2013, 05:45 PM
HAPPY THANKS GIVING!
What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for God, Family, and Friends, and Happy thanksgiving to all, always thankful for everyone in my life and those who support me! and to those in the Philippines!

Zorafim
Nov 28, 2013, 05:59 PM
I have a friend in England immigrating to America. She celebrated Thanksgiving by drawing a turkey. Baby steps.

strikerhunter
Nov 28, 2013, 06:00 PM
HAPPY THANKS GIVING!

What I'm thankful for? Companies/third-parties making video games, my friends who made me last this long in life, and my annoying little bros.

Dhylec
Nov 28, 2013, 06:52 PM
I'm thankful for my health, job & family.

Mike
Nov 28, 2013, 06:52 PM
Was Thanksgiving always this late in the month? I feel like it should have been a week ago.

Anduril
Nov 28, 2013, 07:09 PM
I'm thankful that my sister and I are in charge of making dinner. I'm thankful that my aunt isn't even touching an oven this year. I'm thankful that the turkey is currently in the oven, on schedule.

That all aside, I'm thankful that I have a good job that is helping me back on my way, and for my family and health.

gigawuts
Nov 28, 2013, 07:32 PM
Was Thanksgiving always this late in the month? I feel like it should have been a week ago.

I was saying this same thing a few days ago.

blace
Nov 28, 2013, 07:45 PM
It's always been the fourth Thursday of the month.

gigawuts
Nov 28, 2013, 07:51 PM
That would be why it's so late this year, then. It's literally the latest possible date it can be.

Vintasticvin
Nov 28, 2013, 09:23 PM
I am thankful for still having my sanity and somewhat stable, im also thankful for having a kick butt job as well.

Mike
Nov 28, 2013, 09:26 PM
Stupid November 1st being a Friday.

Zorafim
Nov 28, 2013, 09:39 PM
...was this thread moderated from FKL to off topic? Can things be moderated from FKL to off topic?

gigawuts
Nov 28, 2013, 09:43 PM
...was this thread moderated from FKL to off topic? Can things be moderated from FKL to off topic?

Gotta make sure the thread count is kept stable, you know?

DarkShadowX
Nov 28, 2013, 10:42 PM
Happy Thanksgiving friends!

Thankful for my friends and family!

Sinue_v2
Nov 28, 2013, 11:08 PM

The Halloween thread is still on page 1. Maybe they should moderate a few more threads from FKL into OT, just to give the place a kick in the ass.

Anyhow, was thankful to have the whole family back together again this year after a moderately nasty five year legal battle split certain members away to the point where they weren't talking. No veiled animosity, no snide quips, no tension ... just... reunion and good times. Almost as if nothing happened. It felt good.

Also, PSA, the absolute best part of the ham are those semi-crispy fat strips from where the rind shrinks away from the meat. Save them in a small bowl of juices before the glaze and snack on them. Shits is better than bacon.