PDA

View Full Version : 4 Slot Unit Affix Help

Fubu
Nov 29, 2013, 02:13 AM
I've finally decided to begin affixing the gwan units I've been hording away.

The only problem is that if I mess up, that's a crap load of Meseta down the drain. For that reason, I'm hoping that a experienced player can help me 4 slot my units.

Right now on all my units I have

[Mizer Soul] [Shoot III]
[Fodder] [Fodder]

I'm Looking to make it

[Mizer Soul] [Shoot III]
[Ability III] [Shoot Boost]

In order to affix this at 100% would I add

[Mizer Soul] [Shoot III] [Abillity III] [Fodder]
+
[Mizer Soul] [Abillity III] [Fodder] [Fodder]
+
20% Affix boost?

Limbo_lag
Nov 29, 2013, 02:17 AM
Nah, the best (and cheapest) way would be using the following materials:

Mizer soul + power III + junk + junk
Mizer soul + tech III + junk + junk

+ shoot boost
+20%

In the end you'll have:

80/80/100/60, with 60 for the ability III, which is the best you can get it.

You can use ability III materials, but they only give like 10% chance of transfer.

Also, you don't need shootIII if you already have it on your target, since mizer will boost that to 80% already.

Beware though, even with a 20% boost (to bring it to 80%), 80% is still terrible. Heck I've had this happen before, and I used a +30% boost:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/Qk5u4f6.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Nearly made me quit this damn game completely.

.Jack
Nov 29, 2013, 02:44 AM
you will need to expand and prepare your weapon with mizer/junk/junk/junk. if you don't know how to expand something, here's an example.

[SPOILER-BOX]method applies same to units:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr9GIW8C_o0[/SPOILER-BOX]
once you have that you'll need 2 fodders:

Mizer/shootIII/junk/junk

and

Mizer/ShootIII/TechniqueIII/PowerIII or Mizer/MindIII/ReactIII/BodyIII - ability is created using either these -soul and not transferred btw

80/100/100/100 chance using 20% booter

Limbo_lag
Nov 29, 2013, 03:11 AM
you will need to expand and prepare your weapon with mizer/junk/junk/junk. if you don't know how to expand something, here's an example.

Mizer/shootIII/junk/junk

and

Mizer/ShootIII/TechniqueIII/PowerIII or Mizer/MindIII/ReactIII/BodyIII - ability is created using either these -soul and not transferred btw

He already has mizer + shoot III + junk + junk on all his gear. He also doesnt need to double up his shoot III's since the shootIII on his gear will already be boosted to 80% due to mizer soul's effect.

Also, its much cheaper buying mizer + statIII + junk + junk than it is to buy mizer + 3 statIII's, especially when he doesn't need it.

JoycieC
Nov 29, 2013, 04:08 AM
If you're still having some trouble or would like some extra help, AIDA was kind enough to upload the translated Ability Sim here http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/ it could help you understand add-slotting and the overall percentages a bit more.

What's been said above would pretty much be the best way to do it though I honestly think Ability III is a hell of a stretch unelss you can afford it, either way good luck, I have spent around 15m so far 4slotting my fodders xD (Everything is so damn expensive now)

.Jack
Nov 29, 2013, 08:43 AM
He already has mizer + shoot III + junk + junk on all his gear. He also doesnt need to double up his shoot III's since the shootIII on his gear will already be boosted to 80% due to mizer soul's effect.

My mistake, I missed the part where he already had his gear already prepped. I was half asleep when I read this last night.

Also, its much cheaper buying mizer + statIII + junk + junk than it is to buy mizer + 3 statIII's, especially when he doesn't need it.

Correct, since he already has shootIII he will only be needing 2 fodders with:

Mizer/techIII/x/x + Mizer/powerIII/x/x

Fubu
Nov 29, 2013, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the replies everyone! I've knocked one 4 slot unit out with a 30%, I hope the others go just as well. :X

Linglan
Dec 5, 2013, 01:40 PM

Mizer/shootIII/junk/junk

and

sorry for derail this thread but the guy have 100M in that video and at end, 50k... wthhhhhhhhhhhhh....

now I am only doing 3 attribute and I already feel the pain, talk about 4~5... of course there is always question of should I buy premade or gamble my chance... maesta is never enough in this game... I don't even think AC can save it.

.Jack
Dec 5, 2013, 01:56 PM
I figured with 100m I wouldn't need to go back to my storage for more meseta and it's 2 videos put in together at separate times. Total cost for that make was around 40-50mill.