PDA

View Full Version : Sig really messed up posts

Getintothegame
Apr 13, 2003, 01:19 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=47507&forum=3&start=0&1

Is it my computer or is it's sig messing up the post?

Guntz348
Apr 13, 2003, 01:49 AM
No it's the open code sig crap. I saw one post this morning from the same person and it was all screwed up like that too. Iceblink deleted his sig and put something like "sig deleted due to messing up forums" but i geuss this person just didn't learn. If he reads this post, please take down your sig and fix it. Otherwise the mods will delete it again and warn you or take away sig privialiges most likely.

Getintothegame
Apr 13, 2003, 02:33 AM
On 2003-04-12 23:49, Guntz348 wrote:
No it's the open code sig crap. I saw one post this morning from the same person and it was all screwed up like that too. Iceblink deleted his sig and put something like "sig deleted due to messing up forums" but i geuss this person just didn't learn. If he reads this post, please take down your sig and fix it. Otherwise the mods will delete it again and warn you or take away sig privialiges most likely.

Yes.

LamerPanda
Apr 13, 2003, 06:09 PM
Were they trying to do that table popping up in sigs recently?

Why doesn't someone make a template for that? o_o;

pixelate
Apr 13, 2003, 06:18 PM
On 2003-04-13 16:09, LamerPanda wrote:
Were they trying to do that table popping up in sigs recently?

Why doesn't someone make a template for that? o_o;

They do have one, but the person gives it out through PM's. Guess some people need to get a better grasp of HTML.

FinalMasterM
Apr 13, 2003, 06:50 PM
Wasn't too long ago that someone was posting messages here with a table that wasn't closed correctly. So each post after that one was in a box that got smaller as the threads went.

Ex:

(Persons post)
Hi I'm billy from the USA.

| (2nd persons post) |
| Hi I'm jane from the |
| USA |
------------------------
|| (3rd person's post)||
|| Hi I'm robert from ||
|| the USA ||
------------------------
||| (4th person's |||