PDA

View Full Version : I have a dilemma Fo/Fi vs Fo/Te

ShinMaruku
Dec 3, 2013, 04:20 PM
I have both at the same level now and I want to know which is better for the end game. I am leaning to Fo/Fo just because I have my mags attuned to that build and my drops tend to lean to that side. Which one is most viable?

jooozek
Dec 3, 2013, 04:25 PM
tbh both are pretty meh for "endgame", playing rock, paper & scissors got viable with all the lv16 discs buffs so out of the two mehs i'd go with fo/te for dark/light/wind and throw fo/fi (or fo/te if you can't manage your PP for fire techs) for lightning/fire/ice

ShinMaruku
Dec 3, 2013, 04:31 PM
I have a few level 16 discs which is why I was wondering which. Probably might sit out my main character for a bit and level my stupid hu/fi RA/HU character. Until Sega over buffs force again. XD

Link1275
Dec 3, 2013, 04:40 PM
For casting FO/TE is usually superior to FO/FI unless you can manage your PP well or have a rod/talis with a good PP management potential.

Sakarisei
Dec 3, 2013, 05:03 PM
But FO/FI has got much better DPS. Furthermore, FO/FI doesn't need EWH since Stances can increase general damage, with the cost of positioning for more efficient.

ShinMaruku
Dec 3, 2013, 08:46 PM
For casting FO/TE is usually superior to FO/FI unless you can manage your PP well or have a rod/talis with a good PP management potential.

Have about 130 pp. Just trying to get my gear in order before moving forwards.

Alma
Dec 3, 2013, 09:58 PM
tbh both are pretty meh for "endgame", playing rock, paper & scissors got viable with all the lv16 discs buffs so out of the two mehs i'd go with fo/te for dark/light/wind and throw fo/fi (or fo/te if you can't manage your PP for fire techs) for lightning/fire/ice

pretty much what jooozek said :roll:

UnLucky
Dec 4, 2013, 01:51 AM
Fo/Te: Namegid or Sazan spam
Fo/Fi: Nafoie or Zondeel spam

ShinMaruku
Dec 4, 2013, 02:08 AM
Well thanks for some of the ideas. Just need to get 135-140pp and I can really work fo/fi until then I guess fo/te