PDA

View Full Version : Ship 7

Fireblac
Dec 13, 2013, 01:34 AM
Hello, I've been curious for a while now if and how many other English speaking players are on ship 7. I know of very few and would really like to get to know more so my PSO2 experience could be a bit more entertaining and at the same time have a more efficient time leveling up.

I am on this ship right now because my friends who brought me into this game started back up on seven when they got back into the game not too long ago. I am not willing to leave this ship unless they stop playing or want to switch off as well.

My main, BR, is only in the low 50's and I have a few other classes in the mid 20's and low 30's as well. I know compared to a lot of you here I'm still pretty fresh to this game but that is why I want to keep moving forward and find others at the same time to make it all the better. So, if there is anyone out there on ship 7, I'd enjoy playing with you guys and have a good time. I'll do my best to pull my weight in any mission and am open to doing anything really and I'll leave it at that for now I guess 8-)

Kollaps
Dec 13, 2013, 02:05 AM
Tell your player ID and I will add you. =) Also would like to invite you and your friends in my team. owo

Fireblac
Dec 13, 2013, 02:13 AM
My player ID is: mysticblades

We already have a team/guild going here right now though called Seireitei but thanks anyways for that :)

Kollaps
Dec 13, 2013, 02:16 AM
Weird can't find you in arks search. owo;

GreatDystroyer
Dec 13, 2013, 05:34 PM
Tell your player ID and I will add you. =) Also would like to invite you and your friends in my team. owo

I beat you to it ^_^

Zerex
Dec 14, 2013, 04:21 AM
You can also add me if you want, just give a whisper or something if you wanna play

- Zerexes

luca_maygrinn
Dec 17, 2013, 11:35 PM
Hello~
I'm also in Ship07. I'll be the ineffective Gunner-Stalker that usually runs around Beginner Rooms.
Add me if you want. I'll make room in my friends list for you :)

"Luca Maygrinn" is my avatar name