PDA

View Full Version : Bandwidth Probelm not connectiong

Hasu.Ai
Dec 14, 2013, 08:22 PM
When I open the tweaker it appears but is greyed out saying this
program started...
program opened successfully! Version 2.6.7.6[ok!]
if startup loads forever, right click the progress bar and hit "cancel Process"
checking for updates, please wait a moment...
ERROR - The remote server returned an error: (509) Bandwidth error.

(( EDIT ))
I decided to try to just log in with the PSO2 Game itself and it worked but still would liek to work it with the tweaker

open24hoursaday
Dec 14, 2013, 09:01 PM
I also had the same trouble before i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the tweaker...now i just get the error message that "Specified Executable is not a valid application for this OS platform."

Mutie
Dec 14, 2013, 09:07 PM
I'm having this same problem, too. I was able to get the Tweaker to work fine earlier today, but after updating the large files, it started throwing the error mentioned by the OP. :/

okavan
Dec 14, 2013, 09:12 PM
It worked fine earlier today, but now getting the same problem with (509) Bandwirth error.

Grezo2012
Dec 14, 2013, 09:36 PM
Hi, I am new to the forums and the game, but I have been a Fan of PSO since my dream cast days. Well I haven't played yet, because I didn't have time earlier today, but when I got home tonight I am getting the 509 error. Well when I looked on the forums I saw that the solution was to download the latest version, so says Aida, but, when you try, it also gives the 509 Error, I believe that the server he is using to support the download and update functions of the Tweaker is out of bandwidth for the month. The tweaker is not having problems with PSO, it is trying to check itself for an update and failing, thus locking up. I am sure when Aida realizes there is a problem she will fix it if she can. Or He, Sorry Aida, nice to meet you either way. We just have to be patient.

Hasu.Ai
Dec 14, 2013, 09:55 PM
I Hope get gets fixed soon :(

Grezo2012
Dec 14, 2013, 10:14 PM
Well Aida is on vacation, and won't be online till she comes back. I read one of her posts that said she would be gone from the 6th of December and gone for a week. I assume she will be home Monday.

Mutie
Dec 14, 2013, 10:16 PM
Nooo. ;-; Guess it's non-translated playtime til then, haha.

Hasu.Ai
Dec 14, 2013, 10:24 PM
Well if you have the Patches all up you will be fine just no Item translate

Grezo2012
Dec 14, 2013, 10:42 PM
Oh I just noticed, Aida has posted in the Am yesterday and today, so her vacation may already be over, so maybe when she gets on in the AM she will notice the problem and be able to fix it, I hope.

Mutie
Dec 15, 2013, 01:34 PM
Seems the Tweaker has been updated and fixed! :)