PDA

View Full Version : Best way to hunt for Brauvint?

Fubu
Dec 15, 2013, 09:44 PM
Hello everyone!

I don't really like the idea of hunting for items in pso2, however, brauvint's base-cost is so expensive that even if I bought it there would be no way in hell I could afford grinding and affixing afterwards. However, I have so many triboost and 250%'s that I thought when the next boost comes I'll go ahead and try to hunt for it.

My questions are;

Where should I hunt? Coast?

How necessary is an mpa?

Who drops more, Blume or Fjor? If Fjor, should I wait for a 100% rare enemy boost or try my luck without it and go for the 50% rare item boost?

Rakurai
Dec 15, 2013, 10:33 PM
All you can really do is farm the Blumegallas in area 2 of the Orgblan subjugation quest.

They're far more common there then any of the free field maps, to the point where even if Fjogallas had a higher drop rate on the weapon (It probably does, considering that most rare enemies in general have better drop rates, especially bosses), it probably wouldn't be worth doing the free field while the rare boost is in effect.

The amount of people on the map doesn't really seem to effect their spawn numbers much of it all, either, as I never see more then three of them onscreen simultaneously even with 12 people around.

hoangsea
Dec 16, 2013, 06:48 AM
that machine gun is ultra rare
pray god when you go hunting it

Bozhestvo
Dec 16, 2013, 08:50 AM
that machine gun is ultra rare
pray god when you go hunting it

Yeah, just hope you don't spend months (I mean months) getting it. And to get another to (Maybe 50% it) is nuts and considering its worth you could sell it for a lot and get other TMG's that are pretty good. But if you do get it and manage to get it, it is by far the best set of TMG's.

GALEFORCE
Dec 16, 2013, 02:07 PM
You don't need a second one. You could bring up the element with surukurai and 5% element boosters. Still kind of pricy, but doable.

IndigoNovember
Dec 16, 2013, 03:41 PM
I wonder it'd be cheaper to use a 10%, if they revive the 10% with the revival scratch that is.

Sandmind
Dec 16, 2013, 08:13 PM
Depend if you're a scratcher or not, those 10% were bound last time and will probably stay like that.

IndigoNovember
Dec 16, 2013, 10:33 PM
Depend if you're a scratcher or not, those 10% were bound last time and will probably stay like that.

Fuuuuuuuuuu- Well thanks for the heads up.

hoangsea
Dec 17, 2013, 10:59 PM
at the jp wiki a guy say that he got it when he grinding at the org blan map just only for 30 mins without any boost

all reply are envy comments xD