PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in ship 4?

Baconsama
Dec 16, 2013, 12:29 PM
Yo!I'm just starting playing PSO2,level 14 so far with main character as ranger,but so far I'm only playing solo because I'm not finding anyone that speaks english and is willing to play together.

My account "id" is OmegaResNovae while my characters are LambdaResNovae (mostly play with her) and Shadowy Rose (level 4 brawler lol)

I know I didn't play sooo much with them,but still willing to continue with them instead of starting in another server (looks like most of people here play in server 02),and I don't have AC either.

Either way please PM me here,in game or reply here.A good gaming to you all!

Baconsama
Dec 16, 2013, 12:35 PM
You should just remake your character on Ship 02. You'll reach 14 in about an hour, if that.

I don't think so Aida :o

SakoHaruo
Dec 16, 2013, 12:46 PM
One emergency quest should get you back to level 14. So yeah about an hour or less.

Baconsama
Dec 16, 2013, 03:29 PM
But then,I'd be only able to do one with a very strong party...maybe I can simply play in both servers ^^.Who plays in ship 02/04 and could help me then?

Kietsu
Dec 16, 2013, 03:35 PM
For Ship 4 player finding, you may want to head over to 4chan.

RedRaz0r
Dec 16, 2013, 04:07 PM
But then,I'd be only able to do one with a very strong party...maybe I can simply play in both servers ^^.Who plays in ship 02/04 and could help me then?

About 90% of the people on this forum play on Ship 2.

Baconsama
Dec 16, 2013, 04:51 PM
Are there any guild/clan system too?Plus,is the storage shared between servers?

Shinamori
Dec 16, 2013, 06:07 PM
If you want to spend the cash, you can transfer to ship2, Else, you'll have to delete your character and remake it on ship2, meaning you'll lose everything about that character. If you transfer, you can only take what you have in your inventory and the Meseta you have on you and not in your storage.

Baconsama
Dec 17, 2013, 09:47 PM
If you want to spend the cash, you can transfer to ship2, Else, you'll have to delete your character and remake it on ship2, meaning you'll lose everything about that character. If you transfer, you can only take what you have in your inventory and the Meseta you have on you and not in your storage.

Easy as pie...aside the fact that I'll never be using AC and 75% of the stuff that make it a great game would need it.