PDA

View Full Version : Any Ship 2 Players?

Takiri
Dec 18, 2013, 04:14 PM
Currently find myself playing a lot of PSO2 on Ship 2 Block 20.

I have played thousands of hours of PSO Ep 1+2 and recently started up PSO2. I originally played back in March, but had to quit because of real life issues.

I am only currently level 17, but I already have a build planned out and did plenty of reading and research on the game before I started to play, so I can try to have as much fun as possible... without messing up my character too much.

I truly feel that joy you used to get when you play your first addictive game and find yourself thinking about the game all the time, but sadly my friends don't want to play this game with me.

I absolutely love this series and glad it captured my attention in the way it has and I would love to be able to join a team/guild/clan (Not sure what they are called in PSO2) and play with some people :3

I don't mind what level you are, or if you are new or one of the best. Just trying to befriend some active players that will actually play with me/be social once in awhile. I also plan on using these forums actively if everything goes well, so I hope to find some good friends in the community.

Thanks!

Yamatsu
Dec 18, 2013, 05:27 PM
Most people here play on Ship 2.

Remember, keep at Koffie's Client Orders (COs) when you start off. They unlock you all the areas for quests. Maybe you'd also want to drop into the Player Matchup section of the forums if looking for a team or people to play with.

The game's good enough fun but later on suffers from bullshit RNG mechanics. Grinding, affixing are examples. Grinding non-10* weapons to +10 is often a waste as you'll need lots of grinders + meseta to +10 10*s and beyond. Hopefully the new crafting system will fix that when it comes out. Hope ya have fun ;)

KazukiQZ
Dec 18, 2013, 05:43 PM
Welcome back to PSO2 ^^
I played on Ship 2 too, you can check my info the signature below :)

Also, if you're interested in joining the team I'm currently in, you can try post your info here:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207199

Takiri
Dec 18, 2013, 08:32 PM
Sorry that I posted in the wrong section. I won't make that mistake again.

I will take a look at the topic :)

Chrysheight
Dec 20, 2013, 11:01 PM
Feel free to add me. My id is in my sig.

larthejust
Dec 21, 2013, 12:34 AM
I play a lot as well and if you are interested hit me up. My character names and ID is in my sig.