PDA

View Full Version : Constant 630's on login and block change.

Link1275
Dec 22, 2013, 10:17 PM
So somewhere along the line Segac shortened the amount of time a client had to connect to the server or something of the likes. Bottom line is I can't get PSO2 to actually allow me to login anymore most of the time(I lag out at loading screens and get 630'd).

I know that the problem lays in my systems specs and PSO2's settings as that is literally the only thing that could be causing it on my side(the other side being segac's servers).

I know that I can usually get PSO2 to work if I set my resolution down to 640x480(still testing the effects of higher resolutions), but my monitor is a 1280x1024 so a large portion of the text becomes unreadable at 640x480(my monitor only supports down to 800x600 natively). And with text such as timers being unreadable playing at 640x480 is unrealistic.

So are there any obscure solutions that I'm missing to make the game run, while still being readable(I'm running in real full screen)?

Oh, and yes I am using the tweaker, btw Aida there is a new opening video that needs a removal option. My hardware has the latest drivers for my OS that doesn't screw up the way my PC runs. I have exceptions for PSO2 in my Anti-Virus and Firewall settings. My settings are the only things that seem to effect this issue.

Edit: Testing with 800x600 was unsuccessful.