PDA

View Full Version : Family Opens Beats Headphones on Christmas, Finds Tuna Instead

shagia
Dec 28, 2013, 06:53 PM
It's Christmas Day. You've carefully wrapped the Beats headphones your daughter's been dreaming of, and she's just about to see that dream become reality. Looking on with glee, you watch as she tears the paper from her brand new set of cans only to find that these were cans of a markedly different sort.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19apbch7r6s0bjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

Tuna, specifically. Chunk light.

Preposterous though it may seem, that's exactly what happened to the Lopez family just a few days after picking up the model Wal-Mart had specially ordered just for them. And though the electronics world comes with a rich history of iPad and laptop swindling, at least this time the recipient got something mildly useful, right? Nope. The worst part: The Lopez family can't even eat tuna since their youngest daughter is highly allergic. So while we can't know for certain, we imagine the Lopez's message to their tuna-loving crooks would go something along the lines of "Screw you, and thanks for all the fish."

Source! (http://gizmodo.com/family-opens-beats-headphones-on-christmas-finds-tuna-1490386464) Happy (Belated) Holidays, everyone.

NoiseHERO
Dec 29, 2013, 12:28 AM
She got a better gift.

Zeota
Dec 30, 2013, 10:43 AM
I saw that on TV the other day. Crazy stuff. But yeah, the tuna might have been the better gift were it not for the allergy.

Polly
Dec 30, 2013, 11:37 AM
I'm a stickler for audio quality and maaaaan, I hate Beats by Dre headphones. They sound turrbles.

Jaqlou Swig KING
Dec 30, 2013, 03:48 PM
They're worth slightly more than the Skullcandies you can buy at a corner store when it comes to audio quality. They're the Jordan's of the headphone world. Buying brand for a below average product.

Emp
Dec 30, 2013, 06:51 PM
I'm a stickler for audio quality and maaaaan, I hate Beats by Dre headphones. They sound turrbles.

Ya they do. They also break easily. Btw what headset you use? Been hearing alot of good stuff about AudioTechna or something.

Outrider
Jan 2, 2014, 11:54 AM

Okay, but how do they compare to Chicken of the Sea?

Akaimizu
Jan 3, 2014, 12:05 PM
Okay, but how do they compare to Chicken of the Sea?

Sorry Charlie....