whats an EQ carry? 8-)

Just need someone to kill everything for me :p

Emp
Dec 29, 2013, 10:25 PM
Just need someone to kill everything for me :p

You wont get any good being lazy. :3

TaigaUC
Dec 29, 2013, 11:41 PM
Following the natural progression route or doing the same thing over and over doesn't always help people improve, either.
Proof is in that there seems to be a large number of high level players who suck.

I'd imagine most people have no idea what they're doing wrong and don't care.
A person who doesn't want to improve will never improve, regardless of learning method.
For example, there are those who only use one tech tree, or one weapon.

Personally, I like to jump straight into more difficult situations.
I don't like being babied and I can adapt quickly, so it saves time.

UnLucky
Dec 29, 2013, 11:47 PM
Use what tickets and for what EQ?

GALEFORCE
Dec 29, 2013, 11:57 PM

Gunnr dont care

chlorodyne
Dec 30, 2013, 12:27 AM
Use what tickets and for what EQ?

Any EQ your choice i just need to get the katana in the rare stone shop

.Jack
Dec 30, 2013, 12:40 AM
I think you mean XQ and not EQ.

HBK666
Dec 30, 2013, 12:46 AM
LOL just LOL

Kamekur
Dec 30, 2013, 06:47 AM
Gunnr dont care

Partizan is used in Lilipa TA and Altar TA SH. It's also still used in VH tacos for things like Nab 1 circle (it's way faster). Almost all TMG PAs have an use and place, so using just 1 PA would be as bad (like ER/IF only Gu, I've seen some)

jooozek
Dec 30, 2013, 07:35 AM
Following the natural progression route or doing the same thing over and over doesn't always help people improve, either.
Proof is in that there seems to be a large number of high level players who suck.

A person who doesn't want to improve will never improve, regardless of learning method.

imo most of it can be attributed to the shitty systems in this game, like having only one PA and basic available till you press or hold some button (what the fuck?) and the moronic combo system (what the fuck?) and the fact that some stuff is simply not viable by requiring setup (like talis, traps, banish arrow, using any other gunner PA that aren't infinite fire [lol fucking standing in place when using basic attack SEGAC]) which when in running in MPAs if you don't exploit herpaderpadash ahead you will have stuff killed before you can touch it
think i'd rather lazy around than put any effort that will just be flushed

all in all it's a shitty game so let the guy be carried and enjoy the free passes

Emp
Dec 30, 2013, 06:17 PM

Natural progression by practicing over and over, and actually doin the right difficulty helps u improve ALOT. I practices quite frequently against all the bosses. Sooner or later, u wont die or even take dmg, like my old team lead who would solo snow kitties as hufi without dmg.

Emp
Dec 30, 2013, 06:44 PM
He wants to be carried, not harrassed.

Lolpsowshenanigans

Not trying to harass him. My point is if you're not gonna try to get better naturally(as in, what I said before, in the appropriate difficulty), then why are you playing this game?

It annoys me when I see people who dont want to try, give it 100% effort.

~Aya~
Dec 30, 2013, 06:50 PM
Not trying to harass him. My point is if you're not gonna try to get better naturally(as in, what I said before, in the appropriate difficulty), then why are you playing this game?

It annoys me when I see people who dont want to try, give it 100% effort.

I just let people play the way they want to. I play pretty hard myself and try to be all powerful and fast, leaving people behind in TA's here and there. There is nothing wrong with being casual or super casual and just wanting to pay your way through something like pso2.

The harrassment was meant for everyone, not just you.

Emp
Dec 30, 2013, 06:54 PM
I just let people play the way they want to. I play pretty hard myself and try to be all powerful and fast, leaving people behind in TA's here and there. There is nothing wrong with being casual or super casual and just wanting to pay your way through something like pso2.

The harrassment was meant for everyone, not just you.

Ya I do too but after going thro what I have been thro in pso2(having to solo 80% of the time, my first team didnt help me at all till I was near cap), I just want to see everyone try their best. ^^;

I play GU, which in my opinion, is like super casual. Infinity Fire is so easy mode.

Remz69
Dec 30, 2013, 07:10 PM
asking to get carried doesn't necessarily mean you don't try/don't want to get better

when i restarted ME3 on PC i was very able to no-gel solo but some friends kindly carried me because soloing with no gear at all takes forever

pkemr4
Dec 30, 2013, 07:15 PM
being carryed by people is not gonna make you a better player. the fact that you ask to be carryed just shows how unskilled you are. no if an or but about it.

HBK666
Dec 30, 2013, 10:45 PM
As far as I know, OP is asking to leech XQ stages. I'm sure he knows how to play the game fine-- he probably just finds XQs boring as hell and doesn't want to bother with it (don't blame him either.)

A couple of the replies (worthless "advice", ala "Being carried won't make you a better player") in this thread are uncalled for and are probably made by people who aren't that "great" at the game either.

Agreed with this.

I agree with all of this.:-D

Valimer
Dec 30, 2013, 10:55 PM
Natural progression by practicing over and over, and actually doin the right difficulty helps u improve ALOT. I practices quite frequently against all the bosses. Sooner or later, u wont die or even take dmg, like my old team lead who would solo snow kitties as hufi without dmg.

I feel more sorry for the person who wants to carry this guy. U could be doin something important.

The skill ceiling for PSO2 is extremely low. Besides, everyone knows the rules basically right away: do damage, don't get hit. That's all you have to do. The only real learning curve is knowing what attacks enemies do, and anyone can do that just by watching and is only relevant against bosses.