PDA

View Full Version : PC Ship 2 (would relocate) Mature ; Looking for group

XenoSwordsman
Dec 31, 2013, 01:13 AM
Started playing PSO2 a year ago and then stopped for a while. Recently started over again and I am currently lvl 15 ranger on ship 2

I would like to find a small group of people to play with, learn more from, and help eachother.

If your on another ship then I could just make a new char , I dont really mind

I am 31 from the eastern u.s and looking for mature minded players

Not looking for a huge clan

Also have a mic if you have teamspeak or whatever

in game character is XenoRanger , sega id is purpletape

also part of a steam groupe for pso2 but theres too many people. steam id is XenoHunter

CanaanAzure
Jan 1, 2014, 10:15 PM
Ohhh,
You have no idea how long my boyfriend and I have been looking for a player like you.
We play on ship 8, and right now are in a small team thats primarily english speaking (but its kind of multi-lingual so some players english isn't as good as others) and we have been telling are team for a while now that we want to do the whole mic teamspeak/whatever-it-is thing so we could actually help each other out more.

We also know 2 other players locally who actually come to my house on occasion and we all kind of play together in the same room (right now its the closet thing we have to chatting through mics since they're poor and dont want to go and buy a mic.)

If you are interested, let me know.
We're always looking for people to play with.

Killer Toaster
Jan 8, 2014, 12:16 AM
My team is located on ship 2 and we do use raidcall to talk to each other right now we are a relatively small group like 12 members i believe last time i checked. But if your looking for some friendly people to play with and talk to we would be more then happy if you joined us. Team Name "Vengeance". Player ID: CaptMorgan420.