PDA

View Full Version : Ship 2 Recruiting Team Vengeance

Killer Toaster
Jan 8, 2014, 01:13 AM
Vengeance is Recruiting!
Have not heard of us well its not to late to give us a try. First off I'm not going to make any promises i can't or my team members can't keep like promising to run with you on lower difficulties all the time. Will we try to help you when we can? Of course we will we just also want to do some higher difficulty missions also. But here is what i can promise you. I can promise you helpful, friendly and supporting teammates. I can promise being pso2 being an even more fun experience every time you sign online, whether it be due to some of our funny and random team members or due to some of the friendly competition where i give out prizes to our members that our premium. (mainly meseta) Or even if its just signing on and knowing that someone is going to be online to play with you or help you everyday of the week. Sounds great right? Well if your interested keep reading below then afterwards search the team up via visiphone in game or send me a message on pso2. We would be more then happy to have you the only thing we expect is to just be respectful to everyone.

Info About Vengeance:

There is no level or skill requirement to join this team. Right now we consist of around 10 members and we just started a week or so ago. Which i don't consider a bad thing cause the problem with big teams is people seem to lose track of you and you get stuck in a crowd and no one knows you are there. We are an english speaking only team and a few of the members including myself do use raidcall to communicate with each other rather then typing. Having a mic IS NOT mandatory to join Vengeance but if you do want to voice chat with us then great. I do arrange some team events where i give out prizes to premium players and sometimes non premium players as well depending on what it is but that can be further discussed if you decide to join us.

If you have any questions post below or message me in game.

Thank you for your team reading this and i hope to see you in game and i hope you to will have your Vengeance.

Player ID: CaptMorgan420 Character Name: Killer Toaster, Demi, Scythe, Raiden