PDA

View Full Version : np1013 error help please

perithion
Jan 11, 2014, 01:58 PM
So ive looked threw the forum and can't find any clear solution to np1013 i heard it was for hacks but as the only hack program i had was cheat engine and i deleted it i don't understand why im still getting these errors if anybody could help me would be apreciated

so after maybe 90 seconds into the game i get the np1013 error sometimes i wont get it when i play but about 90% of the time i do it's a really big hassle and i don't know how to fix it if any body knows how to i'd greatly apreciate it if more information is needed please tell me.

i have the english patch and ive deleted the game guard folder multiple times ive tried the trouble shooting options with the tweaker as well to little success my anti virus is mcafee my OS is win 7 the only program i use in tandem with it is ds3 tool but even when i dont use it i still get the error

Dhylec
Jan 11, 2014, 07:33 PM
PSO2 's GG is very icky. It doesn't like anything running in the background or together with it. Certain non-game programs, as simple as Firefox, seem to "interfere" with it. So, try running PSO2 w/o any other programs & see what happens.