PDA

View Full Version : Fan Fic PS: Chronicles through Time and Morality (Updated 01/27)

fighgunners
Jan 11, 2014, 07:11 PM
The story is now only available upon request.
PM if you want to seek it out, but don't expect an expedient reply(or one at all lol)

Zorafim
Jan 12, 2014, 01:28 AM
Always great to see a new face. Welcome to the club.

Zorafim
Feb 27, 2014, 06:08 PM
You said you already had all these written, right? I appreciate the slow releases. Readers would likely be overwhelmed at all this reading at once.
Though I guess that's how most stories are told, I guess this forum is a different medium.

Zorafim
Mar 1, 2014, 02:19 PM
Oh! You're writing pretty fast then!

Zorafim
Apr 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
I was just about to ask you why you haven't put anything up in a while. It seems like you were cranking out these chapters.
It's a shame that this kind of work requires a certain mindset. You can't just sit down and do it. You need motivation, and that's not always easy to get.

yoshiblue
May 17, 2014, 07:41 PM
Whole chapter of content and suddenly cliff hanger. Looking forward to more De Rol Le combat.

Chidori
Jul 16, 2014, 10:23 AM
oh nice! ^^

yoshiblue
Jul 24, 2014, 01:09 AM
A nice bridge between EP I and II. Khul!

yoshiblue
Sep 25, 2014, 11:01 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]I feel the PSZ kicking in. http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/emoticon-2868-src-5a7a81bb829e1a4c-28x28.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

yoshiblue
Sep 26, 2014, 03:47 PM
[spoiler-box]I don't get it. Whatcha mean?[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box] I connected the tower and Mother system with eternal tower and the Heaven Mothers.[/spoiler-box]

yoshiblue
Dec 11, 2014, 08:16 AM
That's a lot of content. Heh, alright.

yoshiblue
Mar 4, 2015, 05:01 PM
Good to know

Zorafim
Apr 13, 2015, 09:17 AM
Yes, we all get that. Hope it clears up soon.

yoshiblue
Apr 27, 2015, 07:04 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]Lutz really likes to fight the man. At this point I can see him becoming a berserker. Also, heh, Maya.[/SPOILER-BOX]

yoshiblue
Jan 19, 2016, 08:43 PM
Ah, I was wondering when you were going to post again. Ironically I was listening to underworld equilibrium too, heh.[SPOILER-BOX]Oh man, that was some good PSP1 nostalgia this chapter. Was pretty enjoyable. [/SPOILER-BOX]

yoshiblue
May 18, 2017, 08:10 AM
Quagmire has a tough crowd to humor. Unfortunate. Interesting dream though. Makes me wonder what kind of dream everyone else has every so often. I never really questioned how great of a teacher Nav was until now. I don't think I've ever seen it be brought up in the games. That or I have faulty memory. Should be something interesting to look into.

yoshiblue
Jun 26, 2017, 08:12 PM
Its been 500 years...
[SPOILER-BOX]Heh, I guess the Tengohgs keep knocking down fences if you need to calm them down every so often. Interesting climax to this arc though. Figured there would be more build up before meeting Helga, epic roll dodging and dramatic seed slicing, but this works too. Will be interesting to see how the story will shape up from here and what waits in the future. Rouge life must be tough, but riding in your own personal ship must be pretty cool. Assuming Quagmire considers the ship sort of his own since I figure he will be doing some maintenance every so often.[/SPOILER-BOX]

yoshiblue
Jul 11, 2017, 10:46 AM
Thought I commented on 4-14, but I guess I forgot to. May want to split up that super paragraph though. Wasn't sure if it was an oversight, but it would make it easier to take in if you did. [SPOILER-BOX]It also had one hack of a cross over lore bomb too and the plot twist reveal was pretty interesting. Funny how they simply just work with Z now. Kinda surprise you didn't make Quagmire get flashbacks when visiting the lab.
Would be interesting if he started to remember the events of waking up. I wonder how taxing it must be to teleport like that a lot? [/SPOILER-BOX]

yoshiblue
Dec 30, 2017, 08:48 PM
You live![SPOILER-BOX]And who knew rejoining the guardians would be so easy, heh. The poor girl though, can't catch a break. In their conversation though, it does make me wonder what role they will play in defending the seals, if they have a role in it. Also i'm surprised Quagmire doesn't know what the festival is. Figured since he's been to Neudaiz a few times, he would know something more about the communion and their events. Or I guess I should go back and reread to see how much of Neudaiz he's been to, heh.[/SPOILER-BOX]

yoshiblue
Jun 30, 2018, 10:07 PM
Ah, I did it again.[SPOILER-BOX]Funny to think that chaos is still taking the system after Vivienne arc. Also thought for a moment that the story was going to spend a while without Quagmire as the lead, which it did if you consider the wait time but story wise made him reemerge rather quickly, haha. I wonder if the resource issues will start to show it head at some point? Should be interesting to see how this crisis will end. [/SPOILER-BOX]

yoshiblue
May 2, 2019, 07:49 AM
Its wild to think that a PSU and SPO2 story has gone on this long. Maybe I should write a 6 year long PSZ story too? :wacko:
[SPOILER-BOX]Power of the Heart chapters 1&2. If it weren't for a CAST who came up with the cure i'd be thinking, man it sure is strange they're just leaving him on a bed. No special gear to monitor him. Just leave him there to take a walk as if he wasn't going to wake up an destroy the place. But it worked out in the end, so that's cool.[/SPOILER-BOX]

yoshiblue
Jul 3, 2019, 09:33 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]Transitions? Breaking the forth wall like that is against teh rulez. For Falz/profound darkness being the big bad, they kinda felt like a whole lotta hot air. I mean it appeared to do some stuff, but they came off more as giant punching bags that glare back at you, maybe
mook will come out and tell them to stop. Could maybe use more visuals and interaction, like punching and charging inbetween attacks and dealing with death lazers. Maybe some more dialogue to give the villain more character other than mook entry #99 that spawned there. In the end though they save the day and kept their jobs for once. So that's cool. No wondering the galaxy looking for a purpose in life anymore. Or dealing with the resource problem.[/SPOILER-BOX]