PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Tech Customization question

batokage
Jan 16, 2014, 09:29 PM
Can anyone link me to somewhere stating what effects (if there is somewhere) tech customization has on each tech? I know so far that most of the tech recipes are on basic, gi- and ra- techs, but what are the parameters being affected on each one, as well as the extra effect that makes modifying them worth doing?

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 16, 2014, 09:54 PM
You can look them all up by searching for crafters to do the work for you. each tech has two choices

batokage
Jan 17, 2014, 09:09 AM
I hope this doesn't sound stupid, but do you mean search in game or in the forums? because my problem here is that I'm on vita and can't read japanese...

holmwood
Jan 17, 2014, 09:36 AM
Can anyone link me to somewhere stating what effects (if there is somewhere) tech customization has on each tech? I know so far that most of the tech recipes are on basic, gi- and ra- techs, but what are the parameters being affected on each one, as well as the extra effect that makes modifying them worth doing?

Just look at it in japanese wiki (pso2 swiki). Use translator.

batokage
Jan 17, 2014, 10:59 AM
Ok, got what I needed from the pso2 swiki (the pso2 wiki without the s didn't have much at all on tech customization). I'm a little bit disappointed atm though, as I figured they'd be putting in more default recipes that have more impact on the tech's performance. For example, I was hoping for a customization for ramegid that would at least slightly increase it's range, but alas that is not the case.

batokage
Jan 17, 2014, 04:55 PM
ok, another question now. can anyone tell me the crafting options in the menu? I got the my room terminal options down, but there seem to be a whole bunch more at the my shop terminal that aren't in the my room terminal...

holmwood
Jan 17, 2014, 08:15 PM
ok, another question now. can anyone tell me the crafting options in the menu? I got the my room terminal options down, but there seem to be a whole bunch more at the my shop terminal that aren't in the my room terminal...

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-crafting-system-mini-guide/

Crafting is still pretty good I think.
Example 1:
I actually have a use for zanverse now with - .30 sec charge time. Now you don't feel so horrible using it prior to wand whacks (with both wind mastery maxed of course). It also plays nicely with shunka...

Example 2:
Foie/safoie can be spammed with the pp reduction, zonde can be quickcast as if it had flame s charge, or zonde can be spammed unlimitedly with more pp reduction . . . I would have liked cast time reduction for namegid, but sadly that's not happening.