PDA

View Full Version : Hey theeeeere!

Zessica
Jan 19, 2014, 04:55 PM
I've been here a couple of times. And it's been a while since I've last posted. I'm enjoying PSO2 <3!!!

However, I'd like to ask what everyone does in their spare time on PSO2. Me? Personally? I sit around doing nothing when I'm not questing. Which I think is a shame since I feel like I could be doing something more productive.

Like making friends! I like meeting new people xD (Feel free to send me a friend request and we can meet up in game.) In game name: Zessica

Anyway, That's just me, How about you?

Emp
Jan 19, 2014, 05:06 PM
Hello. Wrong forum but I thought id say hi. What ship are u on? If ur ever lookin for a team, u can join the one Im on.

Zessica
Jan 19, 2014, 05:10 PM
Hello. Wrong forum but I thought id say hi. What ship are u on? If ur ever lookin for a team, u can join the one Im on.

I figured I was on the wrong forum -.- Lol, I'm on Ship 2, Already in a team. But I suppose that doesn't matter.

Emp
Jan 19, 2014, 05:26 PM
I figured I was on the wrong forum -.- Lol, I'm on Ship 2, Already in a team. But I suppose that doesn't matter.

ok. Well then again, welcome!

Zorafim
Jan 19, 2014, 05:59 PM
I never check the lounge forums, so I believe I've missed out on quite a few introductions from our posters. So, welcome back to PSOW, and I hope to see you around.

To answer your question, I spend most of my time on PSO2 doing TAs, and matterboards. I used to do a lot of COs just to say I've done them all, but it's ridiculous both how many there are, and how difficult they can be.

Shinureal
Jan 19, 2014, 06:11 PM
Welcome :)
Form me it's TACOs with the team, get money, spent it on the shops, then TACOS again, get money, oh an EQ!! go get some EXP, spent money on shops, and some MB sometimes :)
then when money's out, all TACOs done, no EQ, I just keep chatting with friends and team members and displaying weird and funny Symbol Arts.

Yutaka20
Jan 20, 2014, 02:27 AM
lol for now ,if u are bored (no eq ,max lv like me)
u can always farm for material to disassemble to sell and earn money.
taco is another great way to kill time,as it normally would be a range of 30min~ 1hr worth for full run.

but i think i enjoy the afk lol.since the game is so addictive that it takes up most of the time left.

Zessica
Jan 20, 2014, 11:58 AM
I never check the lounge forums, so I believe I've missed out on quite a few introductions from our posters. So, welcome back to PSOW, and I hope to see you around.

To answer your question, I spend most of my time on PSO2 doing TAs, and matterboards. I used to do a lot of COs just to say I've done them all, but it's ridiculous both how many there are, and how difficult they can be.

I recently started doing EQs after figuring out what they were and how fun they were. I partook in last nights Tower Defense and got a ton of rares. Now I'm sitting here like "What do I do with all these!?"

Zessica
Jan 20, 2014, 11:59 AM
Welcome :)
Form me it's TACOs with the team, get money, spent it on the shops, then TACOS again, get money, oh an EQ!! go get some EXP, spent money on shops, and some MB sometimes :)
then when money's out, all TACOs done, no EQ, I just keep chatting with friends and team members and displaying weird and funny Symbol Arts.

This exactly describes how I was playing last night! LMAO Maybe we can do something together sometime lol

Zessica
Jan 20, 2014, 12:00 PM
lol for now ,if u are bored (no eq ,max lv like me)
u can always farm for material to disassemble to sell and earn money.
taco is another great way to kill time,as it normally would be a range of 30min~ 1hr worth for full run.

but i think i enjoy the afk lol.since the game is so addictive that it takes up most of the time left.

I heard about extending weapons, I'll have to look into the materials part, Maybe we should quest together and get some! There's still a lot I don't know about PSO2.

Zorafim
Jan 20, 2014, 05:01 PM
I recently started doing EQs after figuring out what they were and how fun they were. I partook in last nights Tower Defense and got a ton of rares. Now I'm sitting here like "What do I do with all these!?"

Tower Defense is the newest one, and by far the most fun. Or if nothing else, the most unique. I really enjoy it, even if I'm too low level to really help. As for the rares, keep the ones you think look neat, and either deconstruct the rest for crafting materials, or save them for when you find a 3 day shop pass. Right now, rares are selling for 500k meseta. So, easy money there.

Zessica
Jan 20, 2014, 07:54 PM
Tower Defense is the newest one, and by far the most fun. Or if nothing else, the most unique. I really enjoy it, even if I'm too low level to really help. As for the rares, keep the ones you think look neat, and either deconstruct the rest for crafting materials, or save them for when you find a 3 day shop pass. Right now, rares are selling for 500k meseta. So, easy money there.

I'll keep this in mind, I love Tower Defense. the rares kept washing in! LOL I loved it. I hope there's another tonight.