PDA

View Full Version : Spirita Boost

Nulve
Jan 20, 2014, 01:02 PM
I have a unit with Mizer Soul and Shoot 3, and own a Spirita Boost item (特殊能力追加(PP)).

I was wondering, how do I apply the Spirita Boost to the unit?

(I have follow up questions)

IndigoNovember
Jan 20, 2014, 01:38 PM
Here's how I would go about it (geared towards saving the most meseta)
Step 1:
Target:

Mizer Soul & Shoot III

Fodder:

x, x
x, x

Step 2:
Target:

x, x, x

Fodder:

Mizer Soul, x, x
Mizer Soul, x, x

Step 3: (Use your Spirita Boost here / can also use a +20% to raise success of Mizer Soul and Shoot III to 100%)
Target:

Mizer Soul, x, x,

Fodder:

Mizer Soul, Shoot III, x (make these yourself)
Mizer Soul, Shoot III, x

You could also just hope for the best and use a 30% during a 3 slot expansion with 2 Mizer Soul & Shoot III fodders and hope your 86% on Mizer Soul works.

Arada
Jan 21, 2014, 04:30 AM
Since Mizer Soul boosts the success rate of affixing Shoot, during Step 3, you would only need 1 fodder with Mizer Soul + Shoot III.
With a +20%, this will make an automatic success.

Nulve
Jan 21, 2014, 10:45 AM
I just affixed Shoot 3 to a unit (it now has 1 ability), what should be my next steps? Same plan, trying to get Mizer, Shoot 3 and using that Spirita Boost item.

Arada
Jan 21, 2014, 11:50 AM
The first things you need to do is expand the number of slots to have more abilities on your piece of equipment.
Do so with trash abilities such as React I, Power I and such (with a 100% affix rate) and do not put your final abilities before you have the required number of slots.

So for instance, with your 1 slot armor with Shoot III:
Target:
Shoot III
Fodder 1:
Trash ability (ex: React I)
Fodder 2:
Trash ability (ex: Mind I, must no be the same as the one on Fodder 1)
-> Try to get 2 slots with both trash abilities

Then
Target:
Trash ability 1, Trash ability 2
Fodder 1:
Trash ability (ex: Power I), X
Fodder 2:
Trash ability, X
-> Try to get 3 slots with only trash abilities

Then you can start as IndigoNovember advised earlier.
Try to put your Mizer Soul first on your target then prepare/buy 1 fodder with Mizer Soul + Shoot III + Trash ability and 1 fodder with Mizer Soul+ 2 trash abilities.

Then you can try your final affix. With a +20% booster, it'll be a guaranted affix.

IndigoNovember
Jan 21, 2014, 01:17 PM
Oh yeah, forgot about the Mizer bonus for Shoot III (always use Fang cause my RA/HU is an alt that I won't spend much meseta on).

Nulve
Jan 21, 2014, 03:22 PM
So, once I get that Spirita boost on the unit, does it always have a 100% chance of transfering over, regardless of how many slots are on it?

Also, can you give me a list of a few guaranteed 100% trash abilities.

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 21, 2014, 03:50 PM
It does not transfer at all.

Also transferable abilities with 100% chance are basically just the stat ups and resist ups at lvl 1. everything else is lower

Nulve
Jan 21, 2014, 04:42 PM
Thank you guys so much!

I did exactly what you said, and at the end, I used a +20% and everything was 100% success!

It was an expensive process, but I got there in the end. Still need to make the other 2 units, though.

For the record, I'm making a pink Calvaria Set for my ranger.

Nulve
Jan 23, 2014, 01:19 PM
Working on the second unit now, and every time I try to get Mizer, X, X on the unit with X,X,X Mizer only has a 60% chance (with a +10%) and I keep failing it. :-?

Nulve
Jan 23, 2014, 02:18 PM
Is there something I'm doing wrong? The Success rates are 100/100/60 and the Mizer just keeps failing.

I've made my Material unit with Mizer/Shoot3/X already, just need to finish getting the Mizer,X,X on to this one.

UnLucky
Jan 23, 2014, 02:37 PM
Nothing you can do except spend even more money on boosters. Yeah, Mizer fodder is expensive, but failing an 80% is worse.

Nulve
Jan 23, 2014, 02:39 PM
Yeah, no worries, finally got Mizer on to the unit. And I have my Mizer/Shoot3/X and Mizer/X/X materials in tow.

Now, I just need to save up for a spirita boost and a +20% for that final triple 100%.