PDA

View Full Version : Looking for friends

Zawarudio
Jan 21, 2014, 02:48 PM
Hello!
I'm a poor, poor, abandoned kitty on the side of the ro... owait

I'm a new player on PSO2 that's looking for some peeps to play with without being scared of talking english!

I'm on ship 2, and i know my way around a bit ( lvl'd two chars 26-30, and one was before the low level xp speed boost ) but i'd like to know more, and most of all, being able to speak to people and play with them (My moon runes understanding is still quite bad)

So i ended up here, looking for a guild (team? ) or just some people to add to friend list, and i'm pretty sure this is the place!

I'm in EU, so i'd be looking either for a mainly EU based clan, or a clan with a few EU players (though i'm usually on till pretty late so i still see some early US players)

ID : Zawarudio
IGN : Altheos Altrust, BR/HU lvl30 (soon)

Thank you for reading, and let's meet online!

Shinureal
Jan 21, 2014, 03:37 PM
First welcome in the game dude!

I guess there's a section for this kind of threads :)
but anyway, wish I can play along, but I'm on ship 10 (there's some EN speaking people and teams there) :p. I'm sure you'll find more than enough EN speaking people and teams on ship 2.

KazukiQZ
Jan 21, 2014, 04:11 PM
1st of all, welcome!
And I can invite you into the team I'm currently in, Hunter's Guild, if you're interested in joining. :)

Zawarudio
Jan 21, 2014, 06:33 PM
Thanks all!

@Shinureal, if there is a thread/section for Team recruitments, sorry but i missed it

@KazukiQZ, I'll try to contact you IG

@AIDA, .hack forever! This game's the closest thing i've ever found of TheWorld, so i'm enjoying myself quite a lot.
First came because some of mah friends said it looked a bit like a Monster Hunter...
Came for MH, stayed for .Hack :p

Zorafim
Jan 21, 2014, 06:50 PM
Make sure to post lots in the fashion and screenshot threads. We need new blood, and it'll make you more recognizable to PSOWers.

Also, a sig with your character would be nice. It helps me to visualize who I'm talking to.

NellysTarot
Jan 25, 2014, 02:23 PM
Anxious first post, go!

Just wanted to welcome a fellow EU .Hacker!
(and satisfy Zorafim's request while at it!)