PDA

View Full Version : Oye!!!

Zessica
Jan 21, 2014, 11:01 PM
It's once again your friendly popular and oh so lovable Zessica! How are all of you getting accustomed to PSO2? I was once new myself. Indeed, Yes. Quite right! LOL

But I've noted that some of you are terribly wandering around your ship all lonely like. And it brings tears to my eyes when I imagine someone without a clue what they're doing. The menus are in Japanese! OH NO! I can't understand a thing!

WELL FEAR NOT! For I have gone through the same rite of passage! I know what it's like! And I am here to save the day! LOL

And I would love to do so by helping new players of all shapes and sizes. --Why you ask? So I can blackmail you into doing whatever it is I want later! ..Ehrm I mean because I'm a nice person who loves making friends!

So if you're on Ship 2 go ahead and add me and we can play together sometime!

See you starside! -Zessica

P.S. If you haven't realized, My in game name is Zessica!

ReaperTheAbsol
Jan 21, 2014, 11:28 PM
Hello, everyone! I'm Zessica's slave best friend Hawk, and you'll always see us running quests together. If you ever play with Zessica chances are you'll be playing with me too so you better get used to it!

Zessica and I met a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. She was given to me by a Goddess in order for me to watch over her and help her out. Zessica's a princess of some sorts, and she also said something about being a demon overlord or something, but that's besides the point! She's fun to be around.

I'm glad to be able to explore space with Zessica and wipe out entire populations on each planet, and I love making friends along the way. I hope to see you soon wherever you are.

Zessica did not force me to post this against my will. I promise.

Zessica
Jan 21, 2014, 11:36 PM
Hello, everyone! I'm Zessica's slave best friend Hawk, and you'll always see us running quests together. If you ever play with Zessica chances are you'll be playing with me too so you better get used to it!

Zessica and I met a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. She was given to me by a Goddess in order for me to watch over her and help her out. Zessica's a princess of some sorts, and she also said something about being a demon overlord or something, but that's besides the point! She's fun to be around.

I'm glad to be able to explore space with Zessica and wipe out entire populations on each planet, and I love making friends along the way. I hope to see you soon wherever you are.

Zessica did not force me to post this against my will. I promise.

SLAVE! I mean uh, Bestieeeeee! How are you? Been awhile since I've seen you on the forums!

Needless to say, He's right. This is my here willing slave partner in crime Reaper! We do quest a lot together. But I'm sure it'll be even more of a blast that way!