PDA

View Full Version : Heeeelp meeee!

Zessica
Jan 21, 2014, 11:09 PM
Helloooooo! It's me again! The popular Zessica!

But this time, I'm not so cheery. I'm quite sad actually. And I need your help!

(All things aside let me cut to the point.)

My problem is as follows:

When I started PSO2 I originally made my account on Vita, Planning on moving to PC when I finally built mine.

Problem is, Whenever I enter in my SEGA ID and password the game throws me an error and doesn't let me continue.

Now I know that the SEGA ID has to be all lowercase so I've already tried that. And I know my password too. Does anyone know what the problem might be? Any help is greatly appreciated.

strikerhunter
Jan 21, 2014, 11:14 PM
Game is on maintenance atm for another 5 hours.

Zessica
Jan 21, 2014, 11:29 PM
Game is on maintenance atm for another 5 hours.

Whoops, Should've clarified.

I know this lol I'm talking about when I've attempted to do this when the game wasn't on maintenance.

I don't know what random error it keeps throwing me, Does anyone else have this problem when trying to use their Vita account on PC?

blace
Jan 22, 2014, 12:17 AM
Is there an error number that shows up?

I play the game on both my Vita and on PC so I can say with clarity it's working fine.

Zessica
Jan 22, 2014, 08:49 AM
Is there an error number that shows up?

I play the game on both my Vita and on PC so I can say with clarity it's working fine.

Yes, The error code is 603. Do you know what that is?

ReaperTheAbsol
Jan 22, 2014, 09:19 AM
Yes, The error code is 603. Do you know what that is?

Error 603 - SEGA IDまたはパスワードをご確認の上、
再度入力して接続しなおして下さい。
Please check your SEGA ID and password, and reconnect.

Try your password again! If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it here:
https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEM...duct_name=sega

Zessica
Jan 22, 2014, 04:07 PM
Error 603 - SEGA IDまたはパスワードをご確認の上、
再度入力して接続しなおして下さい。
Please check your SEGA ID and password, and reconnect.

Try your password again! If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it here:
https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEM...duct_name=sega

The link gave me a 404 Error, You had ONE job Sora! lol. Anyway, I'm starting to think that I may have forgotten my SEGA ID ._. though I'm positive I know it. Is there a way to recover your SEGA ID using your email?